New logo; where can I get it in good quality

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Gary Luck, May 3, 2004.

  1. Gary Luck

    Gary Luck Guest

    Hi Newsgroup,
    I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn cool
    looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in best
    quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)

    Thanks
    Cu Gary
     
    Gary Luck, May 3, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Gary Luck

    Gary Luck Guest

    Gary Luck wrote:

    > Hi Newsgroup,
    > I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn cool
    > looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in best
    > quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >
    > Thanks
    > Cu Gary

    Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)
     
    Gary Luck, May 3, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Gary Luck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Gary Luck wrote:

    > Gary Luck wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Newsgroup,
    >> I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn cool
    >> looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in best
    >> quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Cu Gary

    >
    > Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)


    Try this page

    http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php



    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Mozilla Champions - http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org
    Mozilla Manual - http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/
     
    Moz Champion, May 3, 2004
    #3
  4. Gary Luck

    Gary Luck Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Gary Luck wrote:
    >
    >> Gary Luck wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi Newsgroup,
    >>> I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn
    >>> cool looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in best
    >>> quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Cu Gary

    >>
    >>
    >> Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)

    >
    >
    > Try this page
    >
    > http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php


    Thanks, that's a little better than the one on mozilla.org, but still
    not the orginal :-(

    Cu Gary
     
    Gary Luck, May 5, 2004
    #4
  5. Gary Luck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Gary Luck wrote:

    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >
    >> Gary Luck wrote:
    >>
    >>> Gary Luck wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Hi Newsgroup,
    >>>> I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn
    >>>> cool looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in
    >>>> best quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >>>>
    >>>> Thanks
    >>>> Cu Gary
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Try this page
    >>
    >> http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php

    >
    >
    > Thanks, that's a little better than the one on mozilla.org, but still
    > not the orginal :-(
    >
    > Cu Gary


    Well, if you want something better then go to the source. That page should provide plenty of contacts where you can find something 'better', maybe the author will email you one.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Mozilla Champions - http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org
    Mozilla Manual - http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/
     
    Moz Champion, May 5, 2004
    #5
  6. Gary Luck

    Gary Luck Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Gary Luck wrote:
    >
    >> Moz Champion wrote:
    >>
    >>> Gary Luck wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Gary Luck wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Hi Newsgroup,
    >>>>> I just downloaded the new Version 0.6 and saw the new pretty damn
    >>>>> cool looking logo. Does someone know where I can get the logo in
    >>>>> best quality? I want to make a desktop background image for me :)
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Thanks
    >>>>> Cu Gary
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Erm forgot to add: I'm talking about the thunderbird logo :)
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Try this page
    >>>
    >>> http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/2004/04/thunderbird/index.php

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Thanks, that's a little better than the one on mozilla.org, but still
    >> not the orginal :-(
    >>
    >> Cu Gary

    >
    >
    > Well, if you want something better then go to the source. That page
    > should provide plenty of contacts where you can find something 'better',
    > maybe the author will email you one.


    Yes, looks like the orginal hasn't been released for public jet.

    Thanks
     
    Gary Luck, May 7, 2004
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. N.E.1.
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    966
    Phil Stripling
    Sep 23, 2003
  2. Ron McNulty
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    10,725
  3. Ganesh
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    805
    LarryWestMCSD
    Oct 21, 2008
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    Re: How do get the MCP logo

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 12, 2007, in forum: MCITP
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,795
    Michael D. Alligood
    Jan 12, 2007
  5. TurkReno

    Re: How do get the MCP logo

    TurkReno, Jan 13, 2007, in forum: MCITP
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,037
    TurkReno
    Jan 13, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page