    Do u have any center in India Mumbai, where i can go for tutorials.
    plz do reply

    kannan

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FubmFuIE1haGFsaW5nYW0=?=, Nov 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2FubmFuIE1haGFsaW5nYW0=?=

    Grep Guest

    As has been stated a million times.....mcse is a certification for
    individuals who have extensive knowledge of Microsoft networking. Its not a
    training program! But, since this doesn't matter to you, I would suggest
    you start looking for the answers to your questions at microsoft.com.

    Grep

    "Kannan Mahalingam" <Kannan > wrote in
    message news:...