    Thanks
    --
    Marc Perry
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYyBQZXJyeQ==?=, Nov 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYyBQZXJyeQ==?=

    JB Guest

    If everything looks ok and you can share files on your network but are
    getting 'Page cannot be displayed' scenario on your web browser, this is
    what I do to fix it and it has worked for me on my laptop each time.

    you need to run WinsockXPfix.exe. I was given the link from the nice people
    here but can't remember what the link was.
    good luck

    JB, Nov 11, 2005