    newer version of windows. I have attempted to get the patch to allow the
    other OS's to work MS Office 2007, but it still won't work. What am I
    overlooking or how do I get it installed? Thanks ahead of time!!

    Gunner, Nov 21, 2008

  2. Please ask in the Office.general newsgroup.forum.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
    www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Nov 21, 2008

  3. Gunner

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Gunner.

    As Cari said, please post your question in the Office newsgroup. And BE
    SURE to tell them which operating system you have installed on that laptop:
    Windows XP Pro SP3? Windows Vista Ultimate x64? Or something else.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP
    (Running Windows Live Mail 2008 0908 in Win7 x64 6801)

    R. C. White, Nov 21, 2008
  4. Hi, Gunner!

    If I understand this correctly you are trying to install an O/S, but it
    fails as it doesn't find any HD? Please tell us what CPU you have in that
    Notebook. Also, please let us know what O/S you are trying to install.

    If you don't know - tell us what make and model your Notebook is, and we may
    be able to crack the nut.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 21, 2008
  5. Gunner

    David B. Guest

    Did you even read the post before replying?

    --

    ----
    Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

    David B., Dec 5, 2008
  6. I don't know. Did you?

    Bobby Johnson, Dec 5, 2008
  7. Oh - I certainly did, and it was leaving a lot of options open. Others was
    asking for confirmation on other possible topics, who knows what is more on
    target. I don't - and confirmations were not recieved, which might indicate
    nobody was?

    You've got anything specific that we might have missed?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 5, 2008
  8. Gunner

    David B. Guest

    Your rambling on about the OP trying to install an OS, when clearly the OP
    is dealing with installing Office

    --

    ----

    David B., Dec 8, 2008