    Screen attachments are posted on the below link.

    Thanks in advance for any tips!

    Jimbo

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=, Nov 12, 2005

  2. hmmn, http://support.intel.com/support/notebook/sb/cs-006109.htm shows
    that this should be WPA2 compliant. I guess you mean a 40 character
    passphrase as opposed to 40 character network key.

    Can you connect to "Stan" if you configure the card with NO security?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman MVP-Windows, Nov 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=

    mdippa

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Im having the exact same problem as Jimbo. Im using a secure (WPA-PSK) wireless network, yet when my computer automatically connects, it says Connected to: <my SSID> (unsecured)

    Anyone know why this is happening?
    mdippa, Mar 3, 2008