New Kodak printer software (Charlie)

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Kue2, May 17, 2009.

  1. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Kue2, May 17, 2009

  2. Good to know. Fortunately, I have no Kodak printers, or any others that are
    problematic. I've been making very careful choices about printers for a LONG
    time, since I know I'm always going to be on the bleeding edge. I buy
    printers with a network adapter that supports TCP/IP. I buy only printers
    with a full built in rendering engine, and that support both PostScript and
    PCL languages. And then no matter what happens, or what OS I'm working in
    this week, I can print, and print without difficulty.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4080 (20090515) __________