    ­Any reviews yet(12X with IS)
    ­­
    ­

    clint, Aug 5, 2005

  2. clint

    Ronald Baird Guest

    Hi Clint,

    Yes, the P850 does have a 12X lens and Image stability. Nice features. It
    also can do RAW and TIFF file formats for no compression. It has more and
    you can review the details by going to

    http://www.kodak.com/go/p850

    Let me know if you have any particular questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ronald Baird, Aug 5, 2005

  3. clint

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ronald Baird wrote:
    > Hi Clint,
    >
    > Yes, the P850 does have a 12X lens and Image stability. Nice features. It
    > also can do RAW and TIFF file formats for no compression. It has more and
    > you can review the details by going to
    >
    > http://www.kodak.com/go/p850
    >
    > Let me know if you have any particular questions.
    >
    > Ron Baird
    > Eastman Kodak Company
    >

    > "clint" <> wrote in message
    >> ­Any reviews yet(12X with IS)
    >> ­­
    >> ­

    Quite impressive specs for the price! Now if it just takes good
    pictures.....

    --
    Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter, Aug 6, 2005
  4. Ron Hunter wrote:
    []
    > Quite impressive specs for the price! Now if it just takes good
    > pictures.....

    Looks big and ugly to me, but the photo may not do it justice - I'd like
    to see it next to the Panasonic FZ5 to get a better impression of what the
    size really is. Pity there is no swivel LCD, though. None on the more
    expensive P880 either.

    David

    David J Taylor, Aug 6, 2005
  5. clint

    Ron Hunter Guest

    David J Taylor wrote:
    > Ron Hunter wrote:
    > []
    >> Quite impressive specs for the price! Now if it just takes good
    >> pictures.....

    > Looks big and ugly to me, but the photo may not do it justice - I'd like
    > to see it next to the Panasonic FZ5 to get a better impression of what the
    > size really is. Pity there is no swivel LCD, though. None on the more
    > expensive P880 either.
    >
    > David

    The pictures make it look rather large, but look again at the specs, and
    check the dimensions. Quite small for this kind of camera, and only 100
    grams heavier than my DX6440!

    But, like I said, I have to see the pictures.

    --
    Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter, Aug 7, 2005