    breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its own
    time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?

    thanks
    flappety floo, Oct 28, 2004

  2. flappety floo

    Drifter Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:29:02 +0100, "flappety floo" <>
    wrote:

    >I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has been
    >born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a wheeze whe she is
    >breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its own
    >time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?

    Have you tried rebooting it?

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."
    Drifter, Oct 28, 2004

  3. flappety floo

    Ionizer Guest

    "flappety floo" <> wrote in message
    > hi
    >

    > I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has

    been
    > born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a wheeze whe she is
    > breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its own
    > time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?
    >

    > thanks

    Please immediately take the kitten to the vet as a precaution. Some
    feline respiratory diseases are minor, but wheezing and coughing can also
    be symptomatic of nastier stuff- your vet is the best judge.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Oct 28, 2004
  4. flappety floo

    Matt Pascoe Guest

    Run scan disk, then maybe defragment, failing that drown it in a bucket of
    water.

    Matt Pascoe, Oct 28, 2004
  5. flappety floo

    James Guest

    R U Mad?
    James, Oct 29, 2004
  6. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >flappety floo, <>, the rootless, malformed mouse, and
    >employee who puts the tap in the ale cask, disputed:
    >
    >> hi
    >>

    >> I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has
    >> been born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a
    >> wheeze whe she is breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this
    >> clear up soon in its own time or should i take the kitten to the vets
    >> ?

    >Drown the fucking **** in bucket of boiling water. Hold it under with a big
    >stick. The fuckers scratch.

    Dance my little puppet. Dance!

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "LadyChatterly was referring to your alien friends got chased away by
    your constant thinking of them." -- yyyiiinnnggg
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 29, 2004
  7. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >Secret S, <>, the dripping, wrinkled accumulation
    >of stupidness, and grain winnower, burbled:
    >
    >> Sounds like cat flu, very serious. Get the poor mite to a vet PDQ!

    >Why the **** are you telling me, you top-posting retard?

    He is the only person who enters the room mouth first.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Bob, I think what arat was saying it that some people think Lady C is
    some kind of computer program, not a person at all. Keep up the good
    work." -- Steve Dufour
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 29, 2004
  8. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >We? Are you nurse?

    Do you lose arguments with inanimate objects.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Oh, hep me. Lady Chatterly's trying to flame me. aaaaah." --
    Starshine Moonbeam
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 29, 2004
  9. flappety floo

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > Dance my little puppet.

    Would you ask your fiancée to sign a pre-nuptial agreement?

    > Do you lose arguments with inanimate objects.

    If i did lose arguments with inanimate objects, would I tell you?
    Fred, Oct 29, 2004
  10. flappety floo

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > Dance my little puppet.

    Have you ever urinated in public while you were drunk?
    Fred, Oct 29, 2004
  11. flappety floo

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > He is the only person who enters the room mouth first.

    Are you the only person who enters the room mouth first?
    Fred, Oct 29, 2004

    Shut the **** up, Ying.

    ><aside>
    >Illiterate fuckstick.

    Wow. Your vocabulary is intimidating. NOT. Now go away and play with
    yourself.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Coming from a bot that doesn't 'thinketh' anywhere, I'll take that as
    a compliment." -- theoneflasehaddock
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 29, 2004
  13. flappety floo

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > Shut the **** up, Ying.

    Have you ever had sex repeatedly with somebody you are ashamed to be seen
    with?

    > Now go away and play with yourself.

    But I like it here.
    Fred, Oct 29, 2004
  14. flappety floo

    ziggy Guest

    "Secret S" <> Only went and said.....

    > Sounds like cat flu, very serious. Get the poor mite to a vet PDQ!
    >
    > **SS**

    Like SS said vets and quick. I took a stray in once and she promptly
    peed off asap but not before dumping her litter with me and they all
    had cat flu, it was like a symphony of little sneezes! They all
    survived and as we'd been through so much together I kept the lot!
    The last of the 5 aged 17 is sitting here looking at me. He still
    sneezes if he's stressed or rundown, vet says it's ok and normal for
    a cat that has had cat flu. Early treatment is essential though!
    Let us know how it goes eh?

    ziggy
    ziggy, Oct 29, 2004
  15. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >ziggy, <>, the shag-eared, effeminate tart, and
    >ankle biter, hee-hawed:
    >
    >> "Secret S" <> Only went and said.....
    >>
    >>> Sounds like cat flu, very serious. Get the poor mite to a vet PDQ!
    >>>
    >>> **SS**
    >>>

    >> Like SS said vets and quick. I took a stray in once and she promptly
    >> peed off asap but not before dumping her litter with me and they all
    >> had cat flu, it was like a symphony of little sneezes! They all
    >> survived and as we'd been through so much together I kept the lot!
    >> The last of the 5 aged 17 is sitting here looking at me. He still
    >> sneezes if he's stressed or rundown, vet says it's ok and normal for
    >> a cat that has had cat flu. Early treatment is essential though!

    >If you chucking the fucker in a bucket of hot oil, you can make hamburger
    >patties.

    Are you afraid of hackers?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I don't mind the arrogance as much as the fact that it's mean to me."
    -- Tuesday Knight
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 29, 2004
  16. In article <> kadickless <> wrote:

    >Dragon5126, <>, the tardy, osseous moron, and
    >church officer who attends the magistrates and justices at court for the
    >purpose of bribery, fretted:
    >
    >> If you are so fucking stupid that you don't know that you have a
    >> piece of sick shark bait maybe it's YOU that should be drowned in a
    >> bucket of boiling water... besides sharks prefer live bait.

    >Where's the fun in trolling for sharks with a cat, dead or alive? Blow a
    >hole in the side of their head with a 12-guage shot and watch the fuckers
    >fake an orgasm.

    Are you disturbed by your dreams?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "No.. its not BuZZard.. its a bot. It cracks me up seeing people
    actually reply to the bot.. ROFLMAO!" -- BuZZard
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 30, 2004
  17. flappety floo

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > Are you disturbed by your dreams?

    Do you have bad dreams?
    Fred, Oct 30, 2004
  18. flappety floo

    Ian Moyce Guest

    ziggy wrote:

    > "Secret S" <> Only went and said.....
    >

    >>Sounds like cat flu, very serious. Get the poor mite to a vet PDQ!
    >>
    >>**SS**
    >>

    > Like SS said vets and quick

    Jumping on the bandwagon to get some of the credit?
    Ian Moyce, Oct 30, 2004
  19. flappety floo

    ziggy Guest

    Ian Moyce <> Only went and said.....

    > ziggy wrote:
    >
    >> "Secret S" <> Only went and said.....
    >>

    >>>Sounds like cat flu, very serious. Get the poor mite to a vet PDQ!
    >>>
    >>>**SS**
    >>>

    >> Like SS said vets and quick

    > Jumping on the bandwagon to get some of the credit?

    Eh? Aww get a life! Just passing a comment, trying to tell the
    poster that it wasn't necessarily all bad news, my litter survived in
    spite of having cat flu so now pee orf.....Beside which I didn't say
    that so try and get the quotes right next time eh?

    ziggy
    ziggy, Oct 30, 2004
  20. flappety floo

    Sirius Guest

    > hi
    >

    > I have just got a new kitten thats about 6 weeks old. This kitten has
    > been born and lived on a farm, but seems to have a bit of a wheeze whe she
    > is breathing normally, and coughs a bit. Will this clear up soon in its
    > own time or should i take the kitten to the vets ?

    If ill farm cats are taken to the vets for antibiotics, won't this A) Lead
    to a new breed of vet dependant farm cats - ie survival of the unfit and
    B) Facilitate the development of antibiotic resistant microbes??
    Sirius, Oct 31, 2004