New Kennedy assassination audio!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by BKJ, Nov 21, 2004.

  1. BKJ

    BKJ Guest

    I am looking for TV and radio broadcasts of the JFK and RFK
    assassinations. I am particularly interested in audio recordings of
    such broadcasts made by amateurs.

    If you personally tape-recorded -- or know of anyone else who
    tape-recorded -- any television or radio broadcasts concerning one or
    both of the two Kennedy assassinations in 1963 and 1968, please
    contact me.

    Whether it's a network or local broadcast, whether the sound recording
    of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality, whether it was
    recorded in a major market or in a minor market, I want to know about
    it.

    I'm a collector, so if you have any of this or know about someone else
    who does... please email me or have them email me at:

    Thanks!
    BKJ, Nov 21, 2004