    on a particular folder?

    Thanks in advance!
    -- djaba

    djaba, Feb 18, 2005

  2. djaba

    Moz Champion Guest

    djaba wrote:
    > Hi there!
    >
    > Currently mozilla thunderbird only shows the number of new items of a
    > particular folder when I click on it, which is quite inconvenient.
    > Whenever the download of new items finishes, or when the program is opened
    > and I want to see if new items arrived, I must click on each folder to see...
    > Is there a way to make the program always display the number of new items
    > on a particular folder?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    > -- djaba

    At the top of the subject pane, there is an icon to the right of the
    Name attribute, click it

    You can select what columns show in the account pane now, including
    Unread and Total. Selecting unread will provide a column in which each
    folder/group that has unread will indicate the number.

    Caveat: you still have to open each account/news server
    Mail accounts will show a green arrow when they have new messages

    Note: If using a different theme than the default, you may have to
    switch back to Default to see the column name/add icon, but they should
    remain once you switch back to your preferred theme

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Feb 18, 2005