    Check out this new IT certification forum, 1- Pass.
    There are some sample tests available.

    Sign up for free at http://www.1-pass.com

    Exam-Smart, May 31, 2004

  2. Exam-Smart

    Brian Guest

    "Exam-Smart" <> wrote
    > Check out this new IT certification forum, 1- Pass.
    > There are some sample tests available.

    Hmm... Excerpt from the site:

    To be our Elite Member, you can:

    1> Access to all the latest exam questions from Testking, ActualTests,
    ExamForce, Ucertify, and other IT certification exam questions vendors.
    2> Access to the latest version of test simulators from Boson, Transcender,
    Fravo in the like.

    Br@indumper.

    Brian, May 31, 2004

  3. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:eu6wJAzREHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Br@indumper.

    there are other terms I would like to call them, but I am no longer allowed

    ***chalk's term***

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 31, 2004
  4. >***chalk's term***

    Don you mean assfucker?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 31, 2004
  5. Exam-Smart

    molsonexpert Guest

    > >***chalk's term***

    > Don you mean assfucker?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I'm tellin'...

    --
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

    molsonexpert, May 31, 2004
  6. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:#tukFYzREHA.252
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >***chalk's term***

    >> Don you mean assfucker?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > I'm tellin'...

    yeah kline! are you trying to get us all in trouble by saying assfusker?
    the MS guys wont like it when you say assfucker. oops I said assfucker.
    I'm sorry

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 31, 2004
  7. >yeah kline! are you trying to get us all in trouble by saying assfusker?
    >the MS guys wont like it when you say assfucker. oops I said assfucker.
    >I'm sorry

    and now you're going to go to jail

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 31, 2004
  8. >> >***chalk's term***

    >> Don you mean assfucker?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >I'm tellin'...

    Yep, and I could see them [ms] taking more notice of that, than of the
    assholes who ruin the certification process for everyone.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 31, 2004
  9. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    >>yeah kline! are you trying to get us all in trouble by saying
    >>assfusker? the MS guys wont like it when you say assfucker. oops I
    >>said assfucker. I'm sorry

    > and now you're going to go to jail
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
    to rush you!

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 31, 2004
  10. On Mon, 31 May 2004 12:08:27 -0700, Neil <>
    wrote:

    >You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
    >to rush you!
    >
    >GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!

    **YAWN**

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 31, 2004
  11. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    > On Mon, 31 May 2004 12:08:27 -0700, Neil <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
    >>to rush you!
    >>
    >>GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!

    > **YAWN**
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    COME ON STRAIN A BIT!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 31, 2004
  12. Exam-Smart

    Brat Guest

    forwarded to our friend john eddy, and

    okay John, we did what you asked... now lets see the action taken

    *waits for years*

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Jun 1, 2004
  13. Exam-Smart

    Kerpal Guest

    Show me. I come there from Punjabi, I'm at airport you
    coming to pick me up you bastard guy?

    Kerpal, Jun 1, 2004
  14. Actually, I removed the message from the microsoft.public.* a few hours
    after you mailed me.

    However, if you're going to complain about a post, I advise not including
    the whole post in your reply.

    Sorry to not let you wait for years.

    John Eddy
    Microsoft Newsgroups Administrator

    John Eddy [MSFT], Jun 1, 2004
  15. Exam-Smart

    Brat Guest

    ok, so you removed the message from the ng... is that all? Is this the only
    action that MS takes? Seriously... is there any action that MS takes when
    they recieve a report like this? I have reported quite a few spammers,
    braindumpers and cheaters to MS () and I get the usual
    auto response and I am sure that will never change (would take too much time
    to address the reporter's issues individually)... but what happens behind
    the scenes? I would probably report more if I knew my time and effort were
    not being wasted.

    Brat, Jun 1, 2004
  16. Is that all? Well, really, it is the action that *I* can take. It is part
    of my job to take that action. You reported it to other people whose job is
    to handle the problem from different angles.

    Is there any action that MS takes when they receive a report like this? I
    don't know. My job is to help make these newsgroups the best they can be
    and to handle them as newsgroups. I can't tell you any more about how
    decisions are made in the Office Business Group as to what products will be
    contained in the Microsoft Office Suite than I can tell you what the
    Training and Certification group does about mail submitted to
    . But I can mail them and ask them to come out here and
    play.

    John Eddy [MSFT], Jun 1, 2004
  17. Exam-Smart

    Neil Guest

    "John Eddy [MSFT]" <> wrote in

    > But I can mail them and ask them to come out here and
    > play.

    If you would be so kind, John. I think that many of us here would like
    them to have a look see and hopefuly find a way to take action. This
    might prove beneficial to you as well as we would not be as likely to
    take matters into our own hands. I know it's just your job, but any help
    against spammers/braindumpers/cheaters here would be appreciated.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  18. Exam-Smart

    Kat Guest

    Is it just me or does anyone else doubt this guy is a MS NG Admin? Sorry
    "John" but your posts just don't sound very professional to me.

    Also, the part where you "fixed" the post is too incredulous to beleive.
    Microsoft has never fixed any of their products, not entirely, and by
    performing this action on their behalf, you have introduced a credibility
    issue.

    If you are seriously intent on convincing us you are from Microsoft, you
    must post a 10 page long legality document, I don't know what it would
    contain, I never read them. Then "partially" fix the problem, and ever so
    unfrequently, send us fixes that may or may not work to correct the issues
    intrpduced by the fix. Am I making sense? No. Neither does MS.

    Have a great day.

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  19. Exam-Smart

    kpg Guest

    You sound bitter, are you bitter?

    I think John is for real, but I wonder who he pixxed off
    to get assigned the job of moderating the MCNGP site.

    He does sound a bit smarmy though...

    (not that there's anything wrong with that)

    kpg

    #

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004
  20. Exam-Smart

    Kat Guest

    Not bitter. However, I would think a professional MS moderator would refrain
    from the sarcastic comments.

    And would moderate posts such as those from wongh or eddie. Or did MS just
    start to edit this newsgroup? If so,I apologise for that part. I haven't
    been keeping as up to date as I should.

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004