New interactive Fire Engine photo website!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Marcel, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Marcel

    Marcel Guest

    Hi,

    We've setup a website (not for profit) with all sorts of images of Fire
    Engines from all over the world: www.fire-engine-photos.com . Visitors
    can upload their own Fire Engine photos for the editors (normal
    visitors with a more then keen interest) to publish and leave
    constructive comments on other photos. The comments and photos together
    are registering the colourful history of Fire Engines!

    We would like to invite you to visit our new site and maybe submit some
    of your own photos?
    Obviously we will make sure that you get the credit for the photos and
    if applicable a link to your own website.

    And if you are more then interested we are also looking for a few
    editors / administrators / advisors!

    Kind regards,

    Marcel

    Scotland (UK)