    Install SQL Server, Active Directory, EXchange and the network services??

    Do I need any special licences??

    Thanks in advanced

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FzdHVh?=, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Exchange will not install on x64, it is only supported on 32-bit Windows
    Server. For the rest, you need the same licenses you'd always need. There is
    an x64 version of SQL Server 2005, but everything else is part of the core OS
    and installed with it.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Well, you can install they latest version of SQL, Server 2005 and SQL Server
    2000 requires the latest Service Pack for compatibility, and Windows Server
    2003 x64 already comes with Active Directory, Exchange is currently not
    supported, the next version of Exchange "12", will be though and is said to
    be exclusively 64 bit and yes, the necessary network services such as TCP/IP
    already come with it.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta