    incomplete. Especially eBay. Pictures and emblems load as a small box.
    What else do I need to install?

    JC

    JC, Oct 18, 2004

  2. JC

    Neon Knight Guest

    JC <> wrote in news:10n7fkv5le63v99
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > I just installed Mozilla on a new PC. Just about every web page loads
    > incomplete. Especially eBay. Pictures and emblems load as a small box.
    > What else do I need to install?

    Internet service.

    Neon Knight, Oct 18, 2004

  3. JC wrote:
    > I just installed Mozilla on a new PC. Just about every web page loads
    > incomplete. Especially eBay. Pictures and emblems load as a small box.
    > What else do I need to install?
    >
    > JC

    Depends on what you mean by incomplete. From what you describe about
    eBay, which has had some real problems lately, on IE as well from what I
    hear, you have an image problem.

    Edit>>Preferences>>Privacy&Security>>Images

    Click the radio button for Accept all images. Its the only way to get
    eBay to work.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 19, 2004
  4. JC

    JC Guest

    That was set up correctly. I just realized that I'm not displaying
    avaitars in most forums either. I've installed Flash, Shockwave, and Java.
    I'm just missing something, I just don't know what it is.

    JC

    JC, Oct 19, 2004
  5. JC wrote:
    > That was set up correctly. I just realized that I'm not displaying
    > avaitars in most forums either. I've installed Flash, Shockwave, and Java.
    > I'm just missing something, I just don't know what it is.
    >
    > JC
    >

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> JC wrote:
    >>
    >>> I just installed Mozilla on a new PC. Just about every web page loads
    >>> incomplete. Especially eBay. Pictures and emblems load as a small box.
    >>> What else do I need to install?
    >>>
    >>> JC

    >> Depends on what you mean by incomplete. From what you describe about
    >> eBay, which has had some real problems lately, on IE as well from what
    >> I hear, you have an image problem.
    >>
    >> Edit>>Preferences>>Privacy&Security>>Images
    >>
    >> Click the radio button for Accept all images. Its the only way to get
    >> eBay to work.
    >>
    >> Lee

    T'would probably be easier if either you bottom posted or I top posted.
    Since most people in this group seem to bottom post, I suggest that.

    Okay, you have Accept all images selected. Open your problem site Try
    Tools>>Image Manager. Select Allow images from this site.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 19, 2004
  6. JC

    JC Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > JC wrote:
    >
    >> That was set up correctly. I just realized that I'm not displaying
    >> avaitars in most forums either. I've installed Flash, Shockwave, and
    >> Java.
    >> I'm just missing something, I just don't know what it is.
    >>
    >> JC

    >>> Depends on what you mean by incomplete. From what you describe about
    >>> eBay, which has had some real problems lately, on IE as well from
    >>> what I hear, you have an image problem.
    >>>
    >>> Edit>>Preferences>>Privacy&Security>>Images
    >>>
    >>> Click the radio button for Accept all images. Its the only way to
    >>> get eBay to work.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    > T'would probably be easier if either you bottom posted or I top posted.
    > Since most people in this group seem to bottom post, I suggest that.
    >
    > Okay, you have Accept all images selected. Open your problem site Try
    > Tools>>Image Manager. Select Allow images from this site.
    >
    > Lee

    Sorry,
    I ususally top post 'cause when a thread gets long, I usually give up
    reading 'cause I get tired of scrolling to the bottom of each message as
    it gets longer and longer.

    JC

    JC, Oct 20, 2004
  7. JC

    JC Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > JC wrote:
    >
    >> That was set up correctly. I just realized that I'm not displaying
    >> avaitars in most forums either. I've installed Flash, Shockwave, and
    >> Java.
    >> I'm just missing something, I just don't know what it is.
    >>
    >> JC

    >>> Depends on what you mean by incomplete. From what you describe about
    >>> eBay, which has had some real problems lately, on IE as well from
    >>> what I hear, you have an image problem.
    >>>
    >>> Edit>>Preferences>>Privacy&Security>>Images
    >>>
    >>> Click the radio button for Accept all images. Its the only way to
    >>> get eBay to work.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    > T'would probably be easier if either you bottom posted or I top posted.
    > Since most people in this group seem to bottom post, I suggest that.
    >
    > Okay, you have Accept all images selected. Open your problem site Try
    > Tools>>Image Manager. Select Allow images from this site.
    >
    > Lee

    It turned out to be something my firewall was blocking.

    JC

    JC, Oct 21, 2004