    enabled to "New pages should be opened in: a new tab.

    They keep opening in the same tab.

    Thanks for any help.

    Bishoop, Feb 11, 2007

  2. "Bishoop" <> writes:

    >I just installed FF 2.0.0.1 on a new PC. I have all the files from
    >Mozilla/FF available from the old PC.

    >Which files/folders do I move from the old setup to the new one? Should I
    >move the files before install FF or after?

    >With new FF install tabbed browsing seems to be broken. I have tab option
    >enabled to "New pages should be opened in: a new tab.

    >They keep opening in the same tab.

    I've got a similar problem: my 2.0.0.1 should reload the current page being
    displayed, but no matter what I'm viewing when I hit that button, it returns
    to my home URL...

    --
    Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey () Houston, Texas
    chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

    The Chief Instigator, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Bishoop

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Bishoop wrote:
    > I just installed FF 2.0.0.1 on a new PC. I have all the files from
    > Mozilla/FF available from the old PC.
    >
    > Which files/folders do I move from the old setup to the new one? Should I
    > move the files before install FF or after?
    >
    > With new FF install tabbed browsing seems to be broken. I have tab option
    > enabled to "New pages should be opened in: a new tab.
    >
    > They keep opening in the same tab.

    If you had extensions installed that affected tab browsing that could be
    the problem. You may need to install them on the new computer.

    For xfer of profiles see the links under the section titled "For
    creating, moving, and transferring profiles" on this page:

    http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 11, 2007
  4. Bishoop

    Bishoop Guest

    "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    > Bishoop wrote:
    >> I just installed FF 2.0.0.1 on a new PC. I have all the files from
    >> Mozilla/FF available from the old PC.
    >>
    >> Which files/folders do I move from the old setup to the new one? Should I
    >> move the files before install FF or after?
    >>
    >> With new FF install tabbed browsing seems to be broken. I have tab
    >> option enabled to "New pages should be opened in: a new tab.
    >>
    >> They keep opening in the same tab.

    > If you had extensions installed that affected tab browsing that could be
    > the problem. You may need to install them on the new computer.
    >
    > For xfer of profiles see the links under the section titled "For creating,
    > moving, and transferring profiles" on this page:
    >
    > http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net
    > http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    > http://abington.edmullen.net
    > A lady friend of mine told me that at her age she has found that going
    > bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of her face.

    What I found out is, it does work with mouse wheel button clicking. On my
    last installation I had left button capability and for the life of me cannot
    remember what I did to achieve that.

    I have lost all my bookmarks from the old install. What I did was copy all
    the Moz/FF file from the old installation on another machine and pasted them
    to the new machine after installing FF 2.0.0.2.

    What is the proper way to do it?

    Thanks for your help.

    Bishoop, Feb 12, 2007
  5. Bishoop

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Bishoop wrote:
    > "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    >> Bishoop wrote:
    >>> I just installed FF 2.0.0.1 on a new PC. I have all the files from
    >>> Mozilla/FF available from the old PC.
    >>>
    >>> Which files/folders do I move from the old setup to the new one? Should I
    >>> move the files before install FF or after?
    >>>
    >>> With new FF install tabbed browsing seems to be broken. I have tab
    >>> option enabled to "New pages should be opened in: a new tab.
    >>>
    >>> They keep opening in the same tab.

    >> If you had extensions installed that affected tab browsing that could be
    >> the problem. You may need to install them on the new computer.
    >>
    >> For xfer of profiles see the links under the section titled "For creating,
    >> moving, and transferring profiles" on this page:
    >>
    >> http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ed Mullen
    >> http://edmullen.net
    >> http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    >> http://abington.edmullen.net
    >> A lady friend of mine told me that at her age she has found that going
    >> bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of her face.

    > What I found out is, it does work with mouse wheel button clicking. On my
    > last installation I had left button capability and for the life of me cannot
    > remember what I did to achieve that.
    >
    > I have lost all my bookmarks from the old install. What I did was copy all
    > the Moz/FF file from the old installation on another machine and pasted them
    > to the new machine after installing FF 2.0.0.2.
    >
    > What is the proper way to do it?

    One more time (as above):

    For xfer of profiles see the links under the section titled "For
    creating, moving, and transferring profiles" on this page:

    http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html

    The info is in those referenced links. No point in re-printing it all
    here. Hence, the links.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 12, 2007
  6. Bishoop

    Bishoop Guest

    >>> http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    >>> http://abington.edmullen.net
    >>> A lady friend of mine told me that at her age she has found that going
    >>> bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of her face.

    >> What I found out is, it does work with mouse wheel button clicking. On
    >> my last installation I had left button capability and for the life of me
    >> cannot remember what I did to achieve that.
    >>
    >> I have lost all my bookmarks from the old install. What I did was copy
    >> all the Moz/FF file from the old installation on another machine and
    >> pasted them to the new machine after installing FF 2.0.0.2.
    >>
    >> What is the proper way to do it?

    > One more time (as above):
    >
    > For xfer of profiles see the links under the section titled "For creating,
    > moving, and transferring profiles" on this page:
    >
    > http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html
    >
    > The info is in those referenced links. No point in re-printing it all
    > here. Hence, the links.
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net
    > http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    > http://abington.edmullen.net
    > Just before someone gets nervous, do they experience cocoons in their
    > stomach?

    Got it done. Thanks for the help and patience.

    Bishoop, Feb 12, 2007
  7. Bishoop

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Bishoop wrote:
    > "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    >> Bishoop wrote:
    >>> "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message

    >>> What I found out is, it does work with mouse wheel button clicking. On
    >>> my last installation I had left button capability and for the life of me
    >>> cannot remember what I did to achieve that.
    >>>
    >>> I have lost all my bookmarks from the old install. What I did was copy
    >>> all the Moz/FF file from the old installation on another machine and
    >>> pasted them to the new machine after installing FF 2.0.0.2.
    >>>
    >>> What is the proper way to do it?

    >> One more time (as above):
    >>
    >> For xfer of profiles see the links under the section titled "For creating,
    >> moving, and transferring profiles" on this page:
    >>
    >> http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html
    >>
    >> The info is in those referenced links. No point in re-printing it all
    >> here. Hence, the links.
    >>

    > Got it done. Thanks for the help and patience.

    HTH. :)

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net