New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by JaR, Jan 15, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    "Hermit Dave" <> wrote in message
    >that you are lying... you get a static dischage of 30000 volts from
    > a circuit attached to the mouse.

    Yabbut how many amps?

    > And also that they monitor all the email address with the ip address and
    > data from isps and if the id matches your registration data. you are asked
    > to £%& off....

    We can always dream.

    JaR
    Thug #80 amps should do nicely.

    JaR, Jan 15, 2004

  2. JaR

    Hermit Dave Guest

    enough to electrocute !!!! lmao...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 16, 2004

  3. JaR wrote:

    > "Hermit Dave" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>that you are lying... you get a static dischage of 30000 volts from
    >>a circuit attached to the mouse.

    > Yabbut how many amps?

    That would depend entirely on the resistance of your body. If you're
    covered in sweat you'd really get a jolt.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 16, 2004
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:ek2jc%...

    > That would depend entirely on the resistance of your body. If you're
    > covered in sweat you'd really get a jolt.

    No, the moisture would improve conductivity only. 30,000 V at .001 amps
    would jolt, certainly, like a cattle prod. 30KV @ 30 amps, however, would
    fry you to a smoking, black cinder. Big difference.

    JaR
    Electric Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  5. JaR

    Lorne Smith Guest

    In that case, I would recommend a minimum of 120 amps, just to be sure :)

    Lorne Smith, Jan 19, 2004
  6. JaR

    Hermit Dave Guest

    you dont wanna be in the room at that time... :)

    --

    Regards,

    HD
    "Lorne Smith" <> wrote in message
    > In that case, I would recommend a minimum of 120 amps, just to be sure :)
    >
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > "General Protection Fault" <>

    wrote

    Hermit Dave, Jan 19, 2004
  7. JaR

    Hermit Dave Guest

    hey we dont want a massive power grid failure in the middle of london...
    dont think 120 amps would do any justice to him... %>)

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 20, 2004
  8. >30KV @ 30 amps, however, would

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  9. JaR

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Why not? It'd give you the day off work! :)

    Lorne Smith, Jan 20, 2004
  10. JaR

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh well... i dont mind... just lemme know when.. so that i make sure i am
    not using the underground then
    always up for a day away from work

    Hermit Dave, Jan 20, 2004
  11. JaR

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Considering the recent increase in usage of dumps for MCP certifications,
    Microsoft has been secretly doing a beta run of their new lie detector.
    There's an AI app which integrates with the current testing modules and has
    been collecting data on answering patterns... Depending on the speed and
    answers, you are asked at the end of exams whether you used any dumps. If it
    detects that you are lying... you get a static dischage of 30000 volts from

    Hermit Dave, Feb 15, 2004