New Infrared Gallery

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by M-M, Jun 28, 2011.

  1. M-M

    M-M Guest

    M-M, Jun 28, 2011

  2. "M-M" <> wrote in message news:
    :

    > Here is a series of photos taken at a sculpture garden/arboretum. The
    > infrared captures the eerie atmosphere. Here is an example:
    >
    > http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/sculptir/images/19.html
    >
    > The rest of the photos are here:
    > http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/sculptir/sculptir.html
    >
    > --
    > m-m
    > Photo Gallery:
    > http://www.mhmyers.com

    NICE WORK! 8^)
    BTW, I have some IR video here --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOe3c5x3VRU&fmt=18
    The camera used is here, with a soon-to-be-lowered
    price since I haven't used in years --
    http://www.donferrario.com/ruether/fs-camcorders.htm
    --DR
    David Ruether, Jun 28, 2011

    :

    David Ruether, Jun 28, 2011
  4. M-M

    PeterN Guest

    PeterN, Jun 28, 2011
  5. M-M

    M-M Guest

    In article <4e09e5ba$0$12502$-secrets.com>,
    PeterN <> wrote:

    > On 6/28/2011 9:22 AM, M-M wrote:
    > > Here is a series of photos taken at a sculpture garden/arboretum. The
    > > infrared captures the eerie atmosphere. Here is an example:
    > >
    > > http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/sculptir/images/19.html
    > >
    > > The rest of the photos are here:
    > > http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/sculptir/sculptir.html
    > >

    > Nice work. Did you have lunch at Rats?

    I went after lunch, but I understand it's a great restaurant.

    --
    m-m
    Photo Gallery:
    M-M, Jun 28, 2011
  6. M-M

    PeterN Guest

    On 6/28/2011 1:05 PM, M-M wrote:
    > In article<4e09e5ba$0$12502$-secrets.com>,
    > PeterN<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 6/28/2011 9:22 AM, M-M wrote:
    >>> Here is a series of photos taken at a sculpture garden/arboretum. The
    >>> infrared captures the eerie atmosphere. Here is an example:
    >>>
    >>> http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/sculptir/images/19.html
    >>>
    >>> The rest of the photos are here:
    >>> http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/sculptir/sculptir.html
    >>>

    >> Nice work. Did you have lunch at Rats?

    > I went after lunch, but I understand it's a great restaurant.

    Yes it is. We really enjoyed it. Lunch there is not quite so expensive
    if you remember that it includes admission to the grounds.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Jun 28, 2011