    Hi All,
    New to the community. :) Can anyone tell me what would be the best route to
    get A+ certified? Tx!
    Simi, Feb 5, 2007

  2. Hi and welcome. Although this newsgroup is designed for MCDST studies;
    you question is easy enough to answer. First you will have to perform
    some RESEARCH. Visit http://www.comptia.org and download the A+ test
    objectives. This will provide you with a foundation on what you will be
    tested on. The next step is to PLAN how you will achieve this
    certification. Will you be attending classes, self-learning, using CBTs
    (Computer Based Training)? What books will you be learning from? Visit
    http://www.amazon.com and browse thru the A+ study material. Read the
    reviews of those books from others. Visit your local bookstore for those
    books and browse the pages and see if the book is conducive for you.
    After you have planned, you need to start PERFORMING. This means
    learning. If you planned correctly, you will have a schedule for you
    performance. You will have planned a daily routine to perform to learn
    the material.

    This should get you started. If you have any questions concerning the A+
    certification, email me. This will prevent you from being flamed by
    certain individuals in this newsgroup. Good Luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 5, 2007