    Will check in on occasion.

    Greetings, folks!

    Tony. . .

    2ny \(was Tony Sperling\), Apr 28, 2009

  2. 2ny \(was Tony Sperling\)

    Carlos Guest

    Welcome back, Tony!
    I was certainly missing you.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 28, 2009

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 29, 2009
  4. Thanks, guys!

    Phew - finding a half-decent job these days (at my age) is hard time, but
    I'll show them 'tenacity'.

    Me, in my spare 'spare time', I´m beginning to look foreward to W7 RC - had
    to pull the plug on my broadband right after I installed the public beta and
    my test runs now cannot be expected to uncover anything much, but it seems
    quite O.K.

    Is 2 GB RAM going to be o.k. for your regular performance home desktop?

    Tony. . .

    2ny \(was Tony Sperling\), May 4, 2009
  5. 2GB should be fine. If anything, I think it's a bit less of a hog than
    Vista.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64