    besides just talking?
    Thanks,
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Jan 5, 2011

  2. Buffalo

    Jordon Guest

    Buffalo wrote:
    > Well, can't the President just Veto what they do in calling for the reversal
    > of the Health Care Bill?

    Yes, if it even gets past the senate.

    > If so, aren't they just wasting precious time, money and brainstorming that
    > could be put to better use?

    Yes.

    > Are they just posturing to save face since they campaign promised to repeal
    > it, even if it is illogical to do so at this time? If so, what a waste of
    > their 'reform' actions.

    That about sums it up. Especially since insurance companies
    contributed substantially to how the new regulations were
    written. They'll decide what happens in the house. The house
    will squawk, but not too loudly and not very long.

    > What positive things should they be pushing for and how should they do it,
    > besides just talking?

    In this time and age, conservative /= positive. They will do
    nothing except complain.
    Jordon, Jan 5, 2011

  3. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    [snip]
    > Obstructionism writ large. Their overarching plan is to make Obama
    > fail at any cost. If it hurts the average Uhmurikin, so fucking what?

    Yes, the Party above all!!!!!!
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Jan 5, 2011
  4. Buffalo

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:24:20 -0700, Buffalo wrote:

    > What positive things should they be pushing for and how should they do
    > it, besides just talking?

    Impeaching the lying president and throwing the rest of the lying
    Dimocrats out of office would be a good start.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he put on the hockey mask and started the saw.
    Dan C, Jan 6, 2011
  5. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:24:20 -0700, "Buffalo" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Well, can't the President just Veto what they do in calling for the
    >> reversal of the Health Care Bill?
    >> If so, aren't they just wasting precious time, money and
    >> brainstorming that could be put to better use?
    >> Are they just posturing to save face since they campaign promised to
    >> repeal it, even if it is illogical to do so at this time? If so,
    >> what a waste of their 'reform' actions.
    >> What positive things should they be pushing for and how should they
    >> do it, besides just talking?
    >> Thanks,
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > Why don't you READ a newspaper or WATCH a real news broadcast instead
    > lf trying to figure this out from groups like this?
    >
    > The House can cut funding for the programs that will be part of the
    > new health care benefits.
    >
    > READ. Pick up a TIME or NEWSWEEK or a national newspaper and READ
    > DAMMIT.

    That's not quite repealing it, is it?
    Lots of talk with very little action.
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Jan 6, 2011
  6. Buffalo

    G. Morgan Guest

    Dan C <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:24:20 -0700, Buffalo wrote:
    >
    >> What positive things should they be pushing for and how should they do
    >> it, besides just talking?

    >Impeaching the lying president and throwing the rest of the lying
    >Dimocrats out of office would be a good start.

    Yeah, the Republican liars are so much more entertaining.
    G. Morgan, Jan 6, 2011
  7. Buffalo

    G. Morgan Guest

    Lookout <> wrote:

    >The House can cut funding for the programs that will be part of the
    >new health care benefits.

    And the Senate will vote it down, and our newly elected
    Republicans will have wasted no time, wasting time.
    G. Morgan, Jan 6, 2011