New Horizons

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Robert, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    To answer your question...

    for $16,000 you should be able to take any instructor
    led class as well as any online class that they offer in
    one year. They have certain packages. If they dont
    offer that to you let me know I can get you in for that
    price.

    Again thats all classes you want in one year...

    A+, Net+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, CITRIX
    admin, whatever...

    bob

    5

    Robert, Sep 12, 2003