    and CCNA, I would be very interested in your opinions of the program.

    All Assistance Appreciated,
    Steve
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgU3F1aXRpZXJl?=, Nov 29, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgU3F1aXRpZXJl?=

    Guest

    I went to CED Solutions, Inc out of Georgia (www.mcseclasses.com) the
    prices are great. I did a 2 week boot camp back in January for $6500
    with airfare, exams, vouchers, books, breakfast and lunch and a lot
    more. It's rough but that's why they call it boot camp. I would highly
    recommend them to anyone. Even if you are a beginner, and you don't
    pass all of the tests while you are here, you have vouchers that you
    can do it from home. I got my MCSE in 2000 and 2003 now. Good luck!
    , Dec 9, 2004