    found on amazon or someplace like that.

    Thank you,
    Rodney
    Rodney Partin, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Rodney Partin

    Rick Guest

    If they are the official content from MS they will use the MOC . The night
    courses however are usually taught from the MS press books. All of the MS
    press books can be purchased from www.bookpool.com for about 30% of retail.

    PS if you have any experience in IT you are better off getting a couple of
    computers and setting up a lab in your house. The classes are overrated
    unless you are there to get an overview and network with other professionals
    for knowledge and job opportunities.

    Here a couple of choices for books. These are the paper back version and are
    about half the cost of the hardbacks.
    http://www.bookpool.com/.x/t948memyq0/sm/0735617716
    http://www.bookpool.com/.x/t948med71i/sm/0735618089

    Rick, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Rodney Partin

    Guest Guest

    Thank you!!! I will consider doing this at home. You are
    the second person to say the classes are not very good.

    Thanks again!
    Rodney

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Rodney Partin

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "" blathered:

    > Thank you!!! I will consider doing this at home. You are
    > the second person to say the classes are not very good.

    I'll be the third.

    Although, it isn't that they're "not very good", it's just that they are way
    too much money for the value you get out of them.

    Self-study is best.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  5. Rodney Partin

    catwalker63 Guest

    If you can afford to go to the classes, you can afford a pretty nice setup
    at home!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Rodney Partin

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > If you can afford to go to the classes, you can afford a pretty nice setup
    > at home!

    Amen sista'! C'mon now!! Talk 'bout it!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Rodney Partin

    Guest Guest

    So.....It would be better to spend the money setting up a
    home network rather than pay them! Got It! ha!! I think
    that would be better for me in the long run anyway!
    Thanks for all the input!
    Rodney

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Rodney Partin

    catwalker63 Guest

    No problem whatsoever!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Rodney Partin

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "" blathered:

    > Thanks for all the input!

    "We're here to help."

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  10. Rodney Partin

    catwalker63 Guest

    We are??

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Rodney Partin

    Jtyc Guest

    > We are??

    I thought that that was what we had you for??

    Do you give lessons to? I may know of someone who could use them...

    *ahem*

    What?
    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Rodney Partin

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > We are??

    The MCNGP, that is.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  13. Rodney Partin

    catwalker63 Guest

    Sorry, I don't take new students after they are a certain age.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  14. Rodney Partin

    Jtyc Guest

    > Sorry, I don't take new students after they are a certain age.

    What's that certain age? I may... err... the person I know of may be
    within your limits.
    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2004