    test answers into your brain?

    Sincerely,
    Rick

    rick_gocougs, Feb 17, 2004

  2. rick_gocougs

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Bootcamps are never a good idea unless you already know the material and
    just want an intensive study course just before the exam. And $3000 is a
    royal rip off!!! Unless you're familiar with the material already, there's
    little chance you be able to retain enough of it to pass the exam...

    Save your money, buy the QUE MCAD study books, use the online MSDN library,
    learn the material properly, and don't rush it or you are sure to fail...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Feb 17, 2004

  3. rick_gocougs

    rick Guest

    Thank you. I will do just that. I have bought the next
    book in my series of classes.

    I'm not sure if the New Horizon "school" is the same as a
    bootcamp???? If so, I'm certainly not interested. I was
    thinking of it as more like a formal class. I'd take a
    university class, but so far I havn't seen any good ones
    available in my area.

    Sincerly,
    Rick

    rick, Feb 18, 2004
  4. rick_gocougs

    Rick Guest

    After reviewing the replies to my post in the MCSD forum I
    would have to say that New Horizon is not a bootcamp.

    They are a formal school while, albeit expensive, teach
    skills and not just tests.

    I guess they do a good job, anyway. Whether it is worth
    $3000-$6000 is a subjective decision. For now, I will be
    sticking with the books.

    Rick, Feb 18, 2004