new high quality images with this new digital camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by softwarer, Aug 8, 2007.

  1. softwarer

    softwarer Guest

    do you have a digital camera??

    ok follow this steps

    1- bring your camera
    2- drop your camera on the street

    why ????

    do you want to now why ??

    because now there is a new generation that will destroy all digital
    cameras in the world

    where is this camera?

    you want to know what it's and where you can find it ??

    check this and you will know every thing

    http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP
    softwarer, Aug 8, 2007

  2. softwarer

    bugbear Guest

    bugbear, Aug 8, 2007

  3. bugbear wrote:
    > softwarer wrote:
    >>
    >> check this and you will know every thing
    >>
    >> http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP
    >>

    > Even without following it, I know you're a spammer
    >
    > BugBear

    True, but at least he writes proper English and used a subject related
    to the NG

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia 's Muire duit
    Joseph Meehan, Aug 8, 2007
  4. softwarer

    Paul Heslop Guest

    softwarer wrote:

    > do you have a digital camera??
    >
    > ok follow this steps
    >
    > 1- bring your camera
    > 2- drop your camera on the street
    >
    > why ????
    >
    > do you want to now why ??
    >
    > because now there is a new generation that will destroy all digital
    > cameras in the world
    >
    > where is this camera?
    >
    > you want to know what it's and where you can find it ??

    no thanks, I'm fine

    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Aug 8, 2007
  5. softwarer

    sw2U Guest

    In article <>,
    bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim says...
    > softwarer wrote:
    > >
    > > check this and you will know every thing
    > >
    > > http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP
    > >

    > Even without following it, I know you're a spammer
    >
    > BugBear

    Could easily be much worse than a spammer. From PC World:

    Malignant Javascript Evades Detection
    Hackers have a new Javascript technique that lets them bypass
    antivirus protection and use Web sites to launch attacks.
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,135483/article.html?tk=nl_dnxnws

    BTW, softwarer's message appears to have originated in Yemen.

    --
    sw2U
    sw2U, Aug 9, 2007
  6. softwarer

    Ron Hunter Guest

    bugbear wrote:
    > softwarer wrote:
    >>
    >> check this and you will know every thing
    >>
    >> http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP
    >>

    > Even without following it, I know you're a spammer
    >
    > BugBear

    The link will take you to a UK Site for Kodak.
    Worse, the site is mostly Flash aps. Sigh.
    Ron Hunter, Aug 9, 2007