    I hope to learn from you!!!

    take care and kind regards

    Gillian (UK)

    Gillian, Apr 18, 2006

  2. Gillian

    Guest

    Sir , Don't worry .70-271 is not all a head burning task. Very simple
    to read and understand. But my advice is to mainly concentrate on
    networking topics as more questions seem to appear from there. Also it
    may be a little bit difficulty to understand the Performance
    Troubleshooting Chapter , but read it well as 5 or 6 questions appear
    from there. Also be thorough with IP address config., Maximum Values
    for exceedment for no.of threads , processes, etc.,

    My hearty wishes for your certification .

    -Giridharan

    , Apr 21, 2006

  3. Gillian

    Syd Guest

    Srigridaran.....15. Wow!!! You're great! Just great!
    My admiration to you.

    I wish you all the best, for your certificate and...all the rest in your
    life.

    I also have a question. I couldn't find any mentions about Maximum Values
    for threads. (I am studying with ''self paced kit'')
    Could you tell me in which topic is it in?

    Syd, Apr 22, 2006
  4. Gillian

    barney boy Guest

    good luck, i have just passed 271 and 272 last week if i can be of any help
    just ask.
    --
    Barney

    Always looking for help in order to help others.

    barney boy, Apr 22, 2006
  5. Gillian

    Guest

    Syd wrote:

    > Srigridaran.....15. Wow!!! You're great! Just great!
    > My admiration to you.
    >
    > I wish you all the best, for your certificate and...all the rest in your
    > life.
    >
    > I also have a question. I couldn't find any mentions about Maximum Values
    > for threads. (I am studying with ''self paced kit'')
    > Could you tell me in which topic is it in?
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Sir , Don't worry .70-271 is not all a head burning task. Very simple
    > > to read and understand. But my advice is to mainly concentrate on
    > > networking topics as more questions seem to appear from there. Also it
    > > may be a little bit difficulty to understand the Performance
    > > Troubleshooting Chapter , but read it well as 5 or 6 questions appear
    > > from there. Also be thorough with IP address config., Maximum Values
    > > for exceedment for no.of threads , processes, etc.,
    > >
    > > My hearty wishes for your certification .
    > >
    > > -Giridharan

    Sir ,Thank You For your kind wishes and blessings . You may study about
    the no.of threads, handles , processes etc., in Chapter 12 (Monitoring
    system performance in Windows XP.) . my HEARTY WISHES FOR YOUR
    CERTIFICATION..

    , Apr 23, 2006
  6. Gillian

    Syd Guest

    > Sir ,Thank You For your kind wishes and blessings . You may study about
    > the no.of threads, handles , processes etc., in Chapter 12 (Monitoring
    > system performance in Windows XP.) . my HEARTY WISHES FOR YOUR
    > CERTIFICATION..

    Yess.....I found it.

    Thanks Giri

    all the best