NEW! Headset adapters for Cisco IP phones.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by CiscoHeadsetAdapter.com, Oct 8, 2005.

  1. * Got a Cisco IP phone in an office or a call center environment, and need
    headset?

    We offer the solution that allows you to use a standard cellular
    headset with a Cisco IP phone.

    * Looking for flexibility and an ability to choose a headset you like?

    Our solution allows you to choose whatever cell phone headset you
    wish rather than been limited to a narrow range of possibilities.

    * Looking for the best price in solving your needs for an office headset?

    Costly headsets are always available but we offer the flexible
    solution for a fraction of price.

    * Want to use a Bluetooth headset in the office environment?

    We have the only presently available solution, which allows a
    Bluetooth headset to be used with a Cisco IP phone.

    * Like your existing cellular headset and want to use it in the office
    environment?

    You can use your same headset in and out of the office and you do
    not have to purchase separate headsets for each location.

    Introducing the Cisco Headset Adapter - the new way of using your phone.

    Here are benefits of using the Cisco Headset Adapter:

    PRICE - Total cost for our solution will be $35-45 if you buy a new headset,
    or even less, if you use your existing headset.

    FLEXIBILITY - Once you have our Headset Adapter you can then choose whatever
    cell phone headset you wish. You can even use a standard PC multimedia
    headset.

    SIMPLICITY - Your Cisco IP phone can be adapted for a cell phone headset
    with a simple plug-in.

    We ship internationally. US Patent pending.

    www.headsetadapter.com
    CiscoHeadsetAdapter.com, Oct 8, 2005