  1. I installed the wireless hardware as instructed by the manual, but win xp
    can't detect the device, i then added the hardware manually, still the device
    doesn't show up. what is the solution to this? thanks in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?bmV3Y29tZXI=?=, Jan 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bmV3Y29tZXI=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    I would call the Hardware Tech Support and would ask how to install Thier
    Hardware on a Windows based computer.
    Or, look at Windows Device Manger and see if there is a Ghost installation
    of the Hardware. If there is one uninstall it and try again.
    Ghost installation looks like this:
    http://www.ezlan.net/~network/GhostNIC.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 26, 2005