    Matt Francis Guest

    hey... its matt... ill be chillin here now... just started :)
    just figured id send a formal hello message :p
    Matt Francis, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Matt Francis

    S.A. Guest

    WELCOMEMATT: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE DIGNITY
    LEFT. THIS IS NO "SUPPORT HELP DESK". WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A NUMBER OF
    AUTHENTIC HUMAN BEINGS IT IS A FORUM FOR GARBAGE AND CLIQUES (e.g. THE
    BARON'S THREE POSTS JUST BELOW). AND, IF YOU STAY, BE SURE TO USE CORRECT
    GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION AT ALL TIMES.

    GOOD LUCK,

    SLUMPY

    S.A., Oct 20, 2003

  3. Matt Francis

    Boomer Guest

    S.A. wrote:

    > WELCOMEMATT: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE
    > DIGNITY LEFT. THIS IS NO "SUPPORT HELP DESK". WITH THE
    > EXCEPTION OF A NUMBER OF AUTHENTIC HUMAN BEINGS IT IS A FORUM
    > FOR GARBAGE AND CLIQUES (e.g. THE BARON'S THREE POSTS JUST
    > BELOW). AND, IF YOU STAY, BE SURE TO USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AND
    > PUNCTUATION AT ALL TIMES.
    >
    > GOOD LUCK,

    And Clanton, fix your Caps Lock key.

    Boomer, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Matt Francis

    jmnugent Guest

    Welcome to the carnival...
    -jmnugent

    jmnugent, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Matt Francis

    trout Guest

    S.A. wrote:

    > WELCOMEMATT: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE
    > DIGNITY LEFT.

    Stop shouting. It's so undignified.

    THIS IS NO "SUPPORT HELP DESK".

    Who are you to decide what 'this is'?

    WITH THE EXCEPTION OF
    > A NUMBER OF AUTHENTIC HUMAN BEINGS IT IS A FORUM FOR GARBAGE AND
    > CLIQUES (e.g. THE BARON'S THREE POSTS JUST BELOW).

    It's a troll. Got a killfile? Do you know any way of preventing
    trolls in an unmoderated group? Or do you just enjoy bitching?

    AND, IF YOU STAY,
    > BE SURE TO USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION AT ALL TIMES.

    Wouldn't hurt. 'Not screaming' would be good, too.

    > GOOD LUCK,
    >
    > SLUMPY

    Another one?
    --
    "I'd say we're over-stocked (tinw)."

    trout, Oct 20, 2003
  6. Matt Francis

    Patrick Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > S.A. wrote:
    >
    >> WELCOMEMATT: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE
    >> DIGNITY LEFT. THIS IS NO "SUPPORT HELP DESK". WITH THE
    >> EXCEPTION OF A NUMBER OF AUTHENTIC HUMAN BEINGS IT IS A FORUM
    >> FOR GARBAGE AND CLIQUES (e.g. THE BARON'S THREE POSTS JUST
    >> BELOW). AND, IF YOU STAY, BE SURE TO USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AND
    >> PUNCTUATION AT ALL TIMES.
    >>
    >> GOOD LUCK,

    > And Clanton, fix your Caps Lock key.

    Who is 'Clanton'? (Canyou Clanton, maybe!) :)

    Patrick, Oct 20, 2003
  7. Matt Francis

    Boomer Guest

    Patrick wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> S.A. wrote:
    >>
    >>> WELCOMEMATT: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE
    >>> DIGNITY LEFT. THIS IS NO "SUPPORT HELP DESK". WITH THE
    >>> EXCEPTION OF A NUMBER OF AUTHENTIC HUMAN BEINGS IT IS A FORUM
    >>> FOR GARBAGE AND CLIQUES (e.g. THE BARON'S THREE POSTS JUST
    >>> BELOW). AND, IF YOU STAY, BE SURE TO USE CORRECT GRAMMAR AND
    >>> PUNCTUATION AT ALL TIMES.
    >>>
    >>> GOOD LUCK,

    >> And Clanton, fix your Caps Lock key.

    > Who is 'Clanton'? (Canyou Clanton, maybe!) :)

    No Canyou.

    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun
    Boomer, Oct 20, 2003
  8. Boomer wrote:

    > Patrick wrote:

    >> Boomer wrote:

    >>> And Clanton, fix your Caps Lock key.

    >> Who is 'Clanton'? (Canyou Clanton, maybe!) :)

    > No Canyou.

    ICANN, but don't planta.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    NEW 9/25/03:
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 20, 2003
  9. Matt Francis

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Patrick wrote:

    >>> Who is 'Clanton'? (Canyou Clanton, maybe!) :)

    >> No Canyou.

    > ICANN, but don't planta.

    Me kneethur.
    Boomer, Oct 20, 2003
  10. Matt Francis

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    >> GOOD LUCK,
    >>
    >> SLUMPY

    > Another one?

    "There can be only one".
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 20, 2003
  11. slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    >>> GOOD LUCK,

    >>> SLUMPY

    >> Another one?

    > "There can be only one".

    Still, it's the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 21, 2003