new group

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bluegill phil, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. does anyone know how to make a new group (alt.binaries.ponds) because
    you cannot post jpgs at the alt.rec.pond
    bluegill phil, Jun 14, 2004

  2. bluegill phil

    Boomer Guest

    bluegill phil <> wrote:

    > does anyone know how to make a new group (alt.binaries.ponds)
    > because you cannot post jpgs at the alt.rec.pond

    Hello!

    Read this _very_carefully.
    http://www.nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm

    Or the _easiest_ way to make *your very own group*:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/create
    http://groups.msn.com
    http://www.voy.com/
    http://www.yabbforum.com/
    http://www.xsorbit.com/products_home.html

    Lastly:
    http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/nnqlinks.html
    Boomer, Jun 14, 2004

  3. bluegill phil

    Boomer Guest

    Why not post the pictures at alt.binaries.test?
    Boomer, Jun 14, 2004
  4. bluegill phil

    DC Guest

    bluegill phil wrote:
    > does anyone know how to make a new group (alt.binaries.ponds) because
    > you cannot post jpgs at the alt.rec.pond

    Upload you picture to a free web site (like yahoo) and post the link to
    the picture to alt.rec.ponds.

    http://photos.yahoo.com

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...
    DC, Jun 14, 2004
  5. thanks for the info

    bluegill phil, Jun 14, 2004
  6. bluegill phil

    Bob nospam Guest

    > does anyone know how to make a new group (alt.binaries.ponds) because
    > you cannot post jpgs at the alt.rec.pond

    Send me a cheque for £150 to cover the registration fees and I'll see what I
    can do.
    Bob nospam, Jun 14, 2004
  7. bluegill phil

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:31:57 +0100, "Bob nospam"
    <> wrote:

    >> does anyone know how to make a new group (alt.binaries.ponds) because
    >> you cannot post jpgs at the alt.rec.pond

    >Send me a cheque for £150 to cover the registration fees and I'll see what I
    >can do.

    What! Yew take cheques?
    I'll send you one but first forard 6 bucks to.........
    Aw shucks forgot the addy. Mi spell schker ain't werking nether.
    joevan
    joevan, Jun 15, 2004
  8. bluegill phil

    Plato Guest

    bluegill phil wrote:

    > does anyone know how to make a new group (alt.binaries.ponds) because
    > you cannot post jpgs at the alt.rec.pond

    Adopt one of the many 50,000 unused groups already created by folks with
    ideas such as yours..

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 15, 2004