    with this information and any other advice that you may
    have for beginners like me.

    Thanks for you help.
    SLoh, Feb 3, 2004

  2. SLoh

    Sharmila Guest

    Hi,
    Well it really depends on how good u r in programming.And
    the idea of getting a certification is also good but i
    would suggest first explore all the possibilities like how
    u want to progress as a programmer.I mean which langauge
    and technology u want to work in future.What u actually
    want to be.
    Actually I am also preparing for the same.But i am a
    Computer engg.I have said the above as u have said u are
    new to this field....
    Good luck

    me

    Sharmila, Feb 3, 2004