    Windows and GPT FAQ (still only referings to IA64 GPT, and missing pictures)

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Not sure what the problem is here Juan.

    Are you saying that the information in Using GPT disks is incorrect? If
    so, where? If not, where else on the page are you seeing errors?

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jun 6, 2005

  3. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    GUID Partition Table (GPT) and Master Boot Record (MBR) MBR System Disk Conversion for 64-bit Windows (still only referings to IA64 GPT)
    Using GPT Drives

    Juan Jansen, Jun 6, 2005
  4. I guess I dont understand the problem. This is for both OS versions and
    some of that information is relevant for the x64 systems, some for the IA64
    systems. Its not an x64 specific page. The Using GPT disks section is
    almost 100% x64 related.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jun 6, 2005
  5. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Hi Joseph,

    Here is the explenation again

    Below are the 2 incorrect articles, with a short error description (Darrell Gorter, worked on it)

    GUID Partition Table (GPT) and Master Boot Record (MBR)
    MBR System Disk Conversion for 64-bit Windows
    DOC-ERROR:still only referings to IA64 GPT
    Windows and GPT FAQ
    DOC-ERROR:still only referings to IA64 GPT, and missing pictures

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen
    DOC-ERROR

    Juan Jansen, Jun 6, 2005
  6. I'll ping Darrell and we will look into them.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jun 6, 2005