    at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home the
    package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.

    dick
    Dick Sidbury, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Dick Sidbury

    Guest

    That was all I saw as well in Walmart when I purchased mine!
    , Aug 13, 2005

  3. Dick Sidbury

    Mike Guest

    It's a misprint, both movies are in anamorphic widescreen

    Mike, Aug 14, 2005
  4. Dick Sidbury

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Dick Sidbury" <> wrote in message
    > can someone who bought the new ghostbusters two disk set confirm that
    > it's available with both movies in Widescreen. I accidentally bought
    > it at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home
    > the package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.

    Yes, the packaging is just misprinted. Both movies are in anamorphic
    widescreen 2.35:1.
    Joshua Zyber, Aug 14, 2005
  5. Dick Sidbury wrote:
    > can someone who bought the new ghostbusters two disk set confirm that
    > it's available with both movies in Widescreen. I accidentally bought
    > it at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home
    > the package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.
    >
    > dick

    As others have said, it IS 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen on both
    of them. So no worries bud. :)
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Dick Sidbury

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Brian The Demolition Man Little wrote:
    > Dick Sidbury wrote:
    >
    >>can someone who bought the new ghostbusters two disk set confirm that
    >>it's available with both movies in Widescreen. I accidentally bought
    >>it at Sam's club without looking at it carefully and when I got home
    >>the package says that GB is FF and GB2 is WS.
    >>
    >>dick

    > As others have said, it IS 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen on both
    > of them. So no worries bud. :)

    Yeah, thanks to all who responded to my plea. Once I opened the package
    the individual disk for GB claims WS on the back of it's cover. And the
    picture looks noticeably better than my older copy. At 12.88 at Sam's
    it was a satisfying purchase.

    dick
    -- I used the money that I was gonna spend on Sin City before the info
    came down about a better version by Christmas.
    Dick Sidbury, Aug 15, 2005