New Free, powerful image editor called LightBox

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by robnelsonxx2@yahoo.com, Jul 5, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    We're just releasing a new, powerful image editor for free -- It's
    called LightBox, and has some very powerful features, like advanced
    auto balance, red-eye removal with face detection, fill-light,
    something we call "smart contrast" that is amazing, and all operations
    are in 48-bits. It is extremely fast and fluid, and is basically does
    for free the same core functions (and more) as Adobe Elements, be we
    think we in an easier, better way for the most part. And it's free.

    It's basically an image editor for people who don't like image
    editors. It has all of the power and is very easy to use.

    We'd love to get some samples from people that we can use to show what
    our editor can do. We'll be happy to send the results to you. All
    information (and the download) can be found at

    http://www.lightboxeditor.com/beta.html

    It's completely free. No adware, spyware, never expires. extremely
    easy to install and remove, and you can just copy the .exe and give it
    to anyone.

    Thanks,

    Rob Nelson
    www.lightboxeditor.com (can be reached at rob@...)