New Free Digital Photo Software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jhon.bowl, Feb 3, 2010.

  1. jhon.bowl

    jhon.bowl Guest

    jhon.bowl, Feb 3, 2010

  2. jhon.bowl

    SneakyPics Guest

    On Feb 3, 9:33 pm, "jhon.bowl" <> wrote:
    > New Free Digital Photo Software at:http://www.downloadfreesoftware.co.nr

    This sounds like a good Competition, I agree that it is nice to see a
    genuine and legitimate advertisement again and not another spam or
    scam ad.
    From what I have read and viewed ect, I think why not register for it
    because if you don't try, then you don't succeed!

    cheers
    SneakyPics, Feb 3, 2010

  3. jhon.bowl

    Paul Heslop Guest

    SneakyPics wrote:

    > On Feb 3, 9:33 pm, "jhon.bowl" <> wrote:
    > > New Free Digital Photo Software at:

    > This sounds like a good Competition, I agree that it is nice to see a
    > genuine and legitimate advertisement again and not another spam or
    > scam ad.
    > From what I have read and viewed ect, I think why not register for it
    > because if you don't try, then you don't succeed!
    >
    > cheers

    it seems this person has only previously posted links to poker sites,
    so I doubt that I will be following the link. Plus, if this link is
    genuine where's the info to go with his plug?

    It also seems SneakyPics usually posts about his own group, so
    possibly the two are linked.

    --
    Paul (we break easy)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Feb 3, 2010
  4. jhon.bowl

    SneakyPics Guest

    On Feb 4, 12:20 am, Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > SneakyPics wrote:
    >
    > > On Feb 3, 9:33 pm, "jhon.bowl" <> wrote:
    > > > New Free Digital Photo Software at:

    > > This sounds like a good Competition, I agree that it is nice to see a
    > > genuine and legitimate advertisement again and not another spam or
    > > scam ad.
    > > From what I have read and viewed ect, I think why not register for it
    > > because if you don't try, then you don't succeed!

    > > cheers

    > it seems this person has only previously posted links to poker sites,
    > so I doubt that I will be following the link. Plus, if this link is
    > genuine where's the info to go with his plug?
    >
    > It also seems SneakyPics usually posts about his own group, so
    > possibly the two are linked.
    >
    > --
    > Paul  (we break easy)
    > Stop and Lookhttp://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Hi everyone,
    STOP! I am not linked with this person whatsoever...
    as mentioned in a previous post, I am not trying to scam or spam
    anyone, I am only trying to join in the conversation...

    Sorry for the confusion

    Tyler
    SneakyPics, Feb 7, 2010