    released on DVD.

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Sep 10, 2003

  2. In news:,
    Black Locust <> said in a panic:
    > In article <>,
    > "Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >>
    >> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading

    > As it should be. I encourage everyone to go vote for The Wonder Years.
    > That great show deserves to be on DVD.

    So does "Millennium." I did vote for "Wonder Years" too,
    but "Millennium" is one of my most wanted things on DVD period,
    if not the most wanted.

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    Black Locust Guest

    Black Locust, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    Max Volume Guest

    Man\" Little <> wrote:

    > http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >
    > Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by
    > "Simpsons" and "Millennium." Honestly, "The Simpsons"
    > doesn't need to be on this poll since its already being
    > released on DVD.

    In Living Color!!!!!!

    Max Volume, Sep 10, 2003
  5. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    jayembee Guest

    Black Locust <> wrote:

    > "Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >>
    >> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading

    Can't say I'm that surprised.

    > As it should be. I encourage everyone to go vote for The
    > Wonder Years. That great show deserves to be on DVD.

    It was my #2 pick in the poll. #1 was PICKET FENCES. The
    other three were (in order) REMINGTON STEELE, MILLENNIUM,
    and CHICAGO HOPE.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    Eric R. Guest

    Max Volume <> wrote in message

    > In Living Color!!!!!!

    Yeah, some of my favorite Fox TV shows weren't even on the list. In
    fact, Titus was the only one that I could even pick). Shows like
    Strange Luck, The Critic, Get a Life (full run), In Living Color, etc.
    weren't even options.

    Man, if it weren't for Paramount, I would hate Fox worst of all.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Sep 10, 2003
  7. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    Tarkus Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:42:51 -0700, Black Locust wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > "Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >>
    >> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading

    > As it should be. I encourage everyone to go vote for The Wonder Years.
    > That great show deserves to be on DVD.

    Sorry, the only one I voted for was The Tracy Ulman Show.
    --
    "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What
    if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the

    Now playing: "Masters of Reality - Gettin' High"

    Tarkus, Sep 10, 2003
  8. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    Jay G Guest

    "Eric R." <> wrote...

    > Yeah, some of my favorite Fox TV shows weren't even on the list. In
    > fact, Titus was the only one that I could even pick). Shows like
    > Strange Luck, The Critic, Get a Life (full run), In Living Color, etc.
    > weren't even options.

    Not to mention Brisco County Jr., Flying Blind, and Key West.

    I think part of the limitations is that it has to be a show FOX
    produced, not just one that was on their station. For example,
    some of the shows listed are ones that aired on other networks,
    while a FOX show like Married with Children was produced
    by Columbia.

    FOX did produce In Living Color though.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Sep 10, 2003
  9. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    Evil Guest

    "Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >
    > Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by
    > "Simpsons" and "Millennium." Honestly, "The Simpsons"
    > doesn't need to be on this poll since its already being
    > released on DVD.

    Can I vote for SIMPSONS w/o any commentary tracks so they can actually
    get them out every 6 months (instead of as with S3 that was delayed 6
    months).

    Evil, Sep 10, 2003
  10. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    Tarkus Guest

    On 10 Sep 2003 08:34:26 -0700, Evil wrote:

    > Can I vote for SIMPSONS w/o any commentary tracks so they can actually
    > get them out every 6 months (instead of as with S3 that was delayed 6
    > months).

    No.
    --
    "That movie has warped my fragile little mind."

    Now playing: "Masters of Reality - The Candy Song"

    Tarkus, Sep 10, 2003
  11. Brian "Demolition Man" Little" <> wrote:

    > http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >
    > Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by "Simpsons" and "Millennium."

    Or, in fact, "Millenium." You'd think Fox could spell the name of their
    own show...

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...

    Douglas Bailey, Sep 10, 2003
  12. Douglas Bailey wrote:

    >>http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >>
    >>Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by "Simpsons" and "Millennium."

    > Or, in fact, "Millenium." You'd think Fox could spell the name of their
    > own show...

    Yeah, had to double-check to see whether that really *was* Fox's own
    website poll, or just some Fox-centric fan 'Tishie carrying a torch for
    the "martyr" series again--

    Either that, or some outdated just-for-the-heck-of-it poll they suddenly
    decided to re-publicize after all the other studios started doing it for
    real...
    I mean, just what WAS "The Simpsons" doing there, anyway? 0_o??

    Derek Janssen (not to mention one or two that were already on Columbia
    House's)

    Derek Janssen, Sep 10, 2003
  13. "Brian "Demolition Man" Little" <> wrote in message
    > http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >
    > Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by
    > "Simpsons" and "Millennium." Honestly, "The Simpsons"
    > doesn't need to be on this poll since its already being
    > released on DVD.
    >
    > --
    > Brian "Demolition Man" Little

    I had forgotten how much crap FOX has

    Anonymous Joe, Sep 10, 2003
  14. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    jayembee Guest

    "Jay G" <> wrote:

    > I think part of the limitations is that it has to be a
    > show FOX produced, not just one that was on their station.
    > For example, some of the shows listed are ones that aired
    > on other networks, while a FOX show like Married with
    > Children was produced by Columbia.

    Or, to use one of your suggestions: BRISCO was produced by
    Warner Bros.

    Anyway, you have it exactly right. Fox Home Video's rights
    generally extended only to shows that were produced by 20th
    Century-Fox Television (plus the MTM shows, which they've
    acquired the rights to). Fox Home Video and FOX the network
    are two separate entities.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 10, 2003
  15. Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 10 Sep 2003 15:17:20 -0700, (jayembee)
    Gave us:

    >"Jay G" <> wrote:

    snip.

    ALRIGHT who is the lame **** that screwed with the headers of this
    post to make it a "watched" post?

    It was either lamer one or lamer two. Either way, it was fuking
    lame, boys.

    DarkMatter, Sep 11, 2003
  16. "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    > On 10 Sep 2003 15:17:20 -0700, (jayembee)
    > Gave us:
    >
    > >"Jay G" <> wrote:

    > snip.
    >
    > ALRIGHT who is the lame **** that screwed with the headers of this
    > post to make it a "watched" post?
    >
    > It was either lamer one or lamer two. Either way, it was fuking
    > lame, boys.

    Thread watching is a function of the news reader. A malformed header might
    be misread by Agent, perahps indicating a watched thread, but it is
    unlikely. I wonder what caused it?

    Steve

    Steve Knoblock, Sep 11, 2003