New format forum with exclusive VoIP community. Be part of it!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voip_md, Dec 17, 2007.

  1. voip_md

    voip_md Guest

    Dear Sirs,

    We are glad to announce a new project Ifortex – www.ifortex.net.
    This is an absolutely new format of VoIP community with ajax based
    interface, giving exclusive possibilities to build an individual
    “desktop” of the forum; ‘drag’,
    ‘hide’, ‘show’, ‘search’ and many
    other useful features, which safe your time, optimize your work. No
    standard web templates, creative structure, everything is new and unique.

    Read VoIP NEWS, write your own articles, which you can send to us and
    we’ll publish them after revising.

    Advertise or search Hardware or Software products, sell or buy mins, ask
    technical questions, find job vacancies in the FORUM.

    The biggest CATALOGUE of VoIP Providers, Services, VoIP Equipments,
    Billing Softwares, No need to spend time on searching the required
    software or hardware, company or interesting news, simply use our Search
    option.

    Create your own BLOG, share your thoughts and ideas with other community
    members!

    We’ve made this community as convenient as possible for our users
    and this is not the end. The project is still being improved and your
    feedback is highly appreciated.

    Sincerely yours,
    VoIP Experts

    P.S. Among other projects powered by VoIP-Experts are:
    www.voip-studio.com
    www.voip-stock.com

    Telecom Discussions a
    http://www.telecom-gear.com