    US?

    HDTV games lists and discussion
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com
    Ollie T, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Ollie T

    Writer R5 Guest

    I don't have any news, but considering Universal has been steadily re-releasing
    all of the titles they originally licensed to Image for the last two years I
    think it is safe the guess probably this year. Mind you this is a guess and not
    based on rumor or fact. I have the original letterboxed, but would love to get
    an anamorphic R1 DVD too if Universal should decide to release it.

    Mark
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
    Writer R5, Jan 15, 2004

  3. From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Writer R5
    <>! Stand still laddie. Oh, and which one is
    Pink?"
    > I don't have any news, but considering Universal has been steadily
    > re-releasing all of the titles they originally licensed to Image for
    > the last two years I think it is safe the guess probably this year.
    > Mind you this is a guess and not based on rumor or fact. I have the
    > original letterboxed, but would love to get an anamorphic R1 DVD too
    > if Universal should decide to release it.

    Heck, I have a 2.35:1 Letterbox Laserdisc with STEREO sound. :)

    "FLASH... aaahhh ahh ahh... SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!"

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little
    A reminder to the world....
    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Jan 17, 2004
  4. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3378309854&category=41575
    &sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

    Nick Baldasare, Jan 17, 2004