    Anyone had any issues with this install.

    Thanks,

    SS

    Sightseer77, May 31, 2007

  2. Sightseer77

    Old Enough Guest

    On Thu, 31 May 2007 13:54:34 -0400, Sightseer77
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone had any issues with this install.

    Not I that I'm aware off.

    What issues are you running imto?

    ____________________________
    Old enough . . .
    to know I don't know a thing.

    Old Enough, May 31, 2007

  3. Sightseer77

    History Fan Guest

    "Sightseer77" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone had any issues with this install.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > SS

    Some regular websites I routinely visit are running extremely slow right
    now. Too early to blame this on the new FF 2.0.0.4, though.

    History Fan, May 31, 2007
  4. Sightseer77

    Rom Guest

    On Thu, 31 May 2007 13:54:34 -0400, Sightseer77 wrote:

    > Anyone had any issues with this install.

    Yes, the 2.0.0.4 update installed and completed, was informed the Java
    console (which I don't use) was incompatible with this version of
    Firefox, Firefox was no longer in "Set program access and computer
    defaults" after the update, and double-clicking a link from my mail
    client received the error "<url> - The system cannot find the file
    specified" after the update. That was enough, so I manually downloaded
    the 'full' installer and installed over the top of 2.0.0.4 like a
    repair, which prompted the 'Application Compatible Assistant' saying
    the program may not have installed correctly, but dismissed that, as
    it seemed to do the trick and fixed what the 2.0.0.4 update [un]did.

    --
    Rom

    Rom, May 31, 2007