    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

    Tony Raven, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Tony Raven

    Jedi Fans Guest

    On 04/01/06 16:09, Tony Raven scribbled:
    > Following the Opera thread here and another kooky thread in another
    > newsgroup, how do I set up a filter to remove all Usenet messages with
    > subject lines that are all in capitals?

    Im sure this could be be done with a Regular Expression [not
    sure if Tbird supports it though], also an additional
    question [sorry] - was wondering how to filter by
    crossposted messages?

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC2,

    Jedi Fans, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Tony Raven

    Sniper .308 Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:33:26 +0000, Jedi Fans
    <"news[at]jedifans[--=dot=-]com"> wrote:

    >On 04/01/06 16:09, Tony Raven scribbled:
    >> Following the Opera thread here and another kooky thread in another
    >> newsgroup, how do I set up a filter to remove all Usenet messages with
    >> subject lines that are all in capitals?
    >>

    >Im sure this could be be done with a Regular Expression [not
    >sure if Tbird supports it though], also an additional
    >question [sorry] - was wondering how to filter by
    >crossposted messages?

    I was wondering if we could set a filter to prevent the wack job that
    started the Opera thread from ever reproducing.

    Sniper .308, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Tony Raven

    Jedi Fans Guest

    On 04/01/06 17:48, Sniper .308 scribbled:
    > On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:33:26 +0000, Jedi Fans
    > <"news[at]jedifans[--=dot=-]com"> wrote:
    >
    >> On 04/01/06 16:09, Tony Raven scribbled:
    >>> Following the Opera thread here and another kooky thread in another
    >>> newsgroup, how do I set up a filter to remove all Usenet messages with
    >>> subject lines that are all in capitals?
    >>>

    >> Im sure this could be be done with a Regular Expression [not
    >> sure if Tbird supports it though], also an additional
    >> question [sorry] - was wondering how to filter by
    >> crossposted messages?

    > I was wondering if we could set a filter to prevent the wack job that
    > started the Opera thread from ever reproducing.

    And who was that?

    Jedi Fans, Jan 4, 2006