    pcbutts1 Guest

    Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker
    in OE.

    pcbutts1, Aug 21, 2007

  2. pcbutts1

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fad7fm$elm$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker
    > in OE.

    LOL, and so you have the right to make that decision for people stupid
    enough to use your hack tool?

    Do you also tell them that you block ethical and good malware tools
    using your host file edits?

    Do you also tell them about the porn you host on your website?

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
    3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
    not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
    googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Aug 21, 2007

  3. pcbutts1

    sittingduck Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
    > stalker in OE.

    Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs? FFS.
    sittingduck, Aug 21, 2007
  4. pcbutts1

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >
    > > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
    > > stalker in OE.

    > Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs? FFS.

    LOL and not only that, but I only need to make a simple change and it
    completely subverts his rule.

    It's funny that he claims I'm a stalker and yet he's the one that goes
    to extreme ends, website, pornography, starting a signature line with my
    name in it, posting in groups I've never been to about me, etc.... It's
    interesting to seem him describe his obsession with me while showing all
    the signs of a perverted sick mind.

    Leythos, Aug 21, 2007
  5. pcbutts1

    jen Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
    > stalker in OE.

    LOL!

    -jen
    jen, Aug 21, 2007
  6. pcbutts1

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Rfqyi.19472$>,
    says...
    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
    > > stalker in OE.

    > LOL!

    Hey, I just realized, it's going to impact all of 3 people. It's funny
    that he would go to the trouble to be so obsessive.

    Leythos, Aug 21, 2007
  7. pcbutts1

    Red Rufus Guest

    Leythos wrote:
    > In article <Rfqyi.19472$>,
    > says...
    >> "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >>> Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
    >>> stalker in OE.

    >> LOL!

    > Hey, I just realized, it's going to impact all of 3 people. It's funny
    > that he would go to the trouble to be so obsessive.

    You're a brilliant dancer, are you professional or is it just a hobby?
    Red Rufus, Aug 21, 2007
  8. pcbutts1

    Andy Walker Guest

    Red Rufus wrote:

    >You're a brilliant dancer, are you professional or is it just a hobby?

    Gay pickup lines are off-topic here.

    HTH
    Andy Walker, Aug 21, 2007
  9. pcbutts1

    John Holmes Guest

    Leythos "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > In article

    <>,
    > says...
    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>
    >> > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
    >> > stalker in OE.

    >> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?

    FFS.

    > LOL and not only that, but I only need to make a simple change and it
    > completely subverts his rule.
    >
    > It's funny that he claims I'm a stalker and yet he's the one that goes
    > to extreme ends, website, pornography, starting a signature line with

    my
    > name in it, posting in groups I've never been to about me, etc.... It's
    > interesting to seem him describe his obsession with me while showing

    all
    > the signs of a perverted sick mind.

    I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that fuckchop Butts?
    Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.
    ;-)

    --
    Your mother was a deranged ninny who ran up huge phone bills in a mental
    hospital.
    John Holmes, Aug 21, 2007
  10. pcbutts1

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that fuckchop Butts?
    > Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.

    He was stealing code from MVP's and others and changing the credits
    lines and then passing it off as His works. When he got busted for it
    and then banned in the MS groups, and when he was exposed by a couple
    vendors that posted he was not an approved mirror (which he claimed he
    was), he went on this porno kick and started spreading crap. I had never
    actually been in this specific group (24Hoursupport.HelpDesk) until I
    learned he was talking trash about me here.

    It was funny to watch the one author put bits of code in the scripts
    that didn't relate to anything and then have them appear in butt's
    stolen code.... After being exposed many times he started passwording
    the stolen code he was passing off as his own, but he still provided the
    password to people that were tracking his BS, and the tracking snipped
    still appeared in his pirated code....

    He's been reported, and the case has been well documented many times,
    but the hosting company he uses seems to be immune to following US Laws
    concerning Piracy or Porn (which he steals from others also).

    After valid complaints where filed he even registered a website in my
    honor, and he calls me obsessed :)

    As long as he keeps including my name in his posts I'll keep defending
    myself as I see fit, and until the site about me comes down I'm obliged
    to warn people about him and his unethical actions.

    Oh, and when the MVP's put his sites in their HOST file he retaliated
    and edited the script to block all of the peoples sites that have
    reported him for piracy. As best I can tell, since I don't look for him,
    I've had at least 37 different people email me about his antics and
    ethics....

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
    create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
    at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Aug 21, 2007
  11. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard. Your problem is that your
    obsessed mind cannot comprehend that everything you think I am is wrong. You
    just can't understand why your lies did not work when you filed those
    complaints. Your sick brain thinks something is wrong with my ISP, NG
    provider, and Hosting company because they won't listen to your rants. 4
    DMCA complaints and nothing happened. Your obsessed mind won't know the
    truth if it slapped you in the face. You are pissed because I ignore your
    request for proof. You need to get off that high horse you think you are on
    and stop thinking I owe you something. Your little sorry crybaby, obsessed,
    stalking ass will die never knowing the truth. You are beneath me and always
    will be. I do what I want when I want and there is not a damn thing you can
    do about it except keep promoting my website.

    pcbutts1, Aug 22, 2007
  12. pcbutts1

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fag2se$sp0$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > I do what I want when I want

    That's the only true thing you said in your post. It appears you just
    want to pirate others works and to create PORN that you expose to kids.

    Leythos, Aug 22, 2007
  13. pcbutts1

    Dustin Cook Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in

    > That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard. Your problem is that
    > your obsessed mind cannot comprehend that everything you think I am is
    > wrong. You just can't understand why your lies did not work when you
    > filed those complaints. Your sick brain thinks something is wrong with
    > my ISP, NG provider, and Hosting company because they won't listen to
    > your rants. 4 DMCA complaints and nothing happened. Your obsessed mind

    Not entirely true. My DMCA complaint resulted in you removing my picture
    that you didn't have permission to host. You followed up by temporarily
    placing it on another site, until that one dropped it too.

    > won't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You are pissed
    > because I ignore your request for proof. You need to get off that high

    You have no proof to prove anything is actually yours. It's a well known
    fact now that you have stolen much of the code you're trying to pass off
    as your own. Your script intentionally blocks better programs when the
    user is tricked into running the installer. You don't bother to mention
    that, however. My program, BugHunter, is one of the ones you block
    access to. What is your reason for this again? I suppose we could
    compare features of your stolen script vs my actual executable program,
    but what's the point?

    > horse you think you are on and stop thinking I owe you something. Your
    > little sorry crybaby, obsessed, stalking ass will die never knowing

    Who's stalking who here? Nobody but you has a website domain dedicated
    to a persons handle. Your the one who seems to get off on hosting
    pornographic material and implying others are into beastiality when in
    fact they are not. You have serious problems, and anyone dumb enough to
    use that stolen material of yours deserves whatever problems they get
    from it. That goes for the majority of your "advice" too.

    > the truth. You are beneath me and always will be. I do what I want

    Not unless/until you learn to write applications, instead of
    copy/pasting hacking scripts that aren't yours to begin with.

    > when I want and there is not a damn thing you can do about it except
    > keep promoting my website.

    Shaming you into doing the right thing obviously doesn't work.
    Contacting your ISP is a fruitless endeavor. That doesn't make what you
    do right, however. It just makes you scummier.

    --
    Dustin Cook
    Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c
    Dustin Cook, Aug 22, 2007
  14. pcbutts1

    Buffalo Guest

    sittingduck wrote:
    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >
    >> Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
    >> stalker in OE.

    > Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?
    > FFS.

    You are just showing your ignorance. Do some research before you spout off.
    Buffalo, Aug 23, 2007
  15. pcbutts1

    Buffalo Guest

    Leythos wrote:
    > In article <fag2se$sp0$>, pcbutts1
    > @leythosthestalker.com says...
    >> I do what I want when I want

    > That's the only true thing you said in your post. It appears you just
    > want to pirate others works and to create PORN that you expose to
    > kids.

    wOw! Following this thread is like listening to Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde
    talking to each other.
    Is this the case?? Leythos and PcButts are one and the same?? :)
    Buffalo, Aug 23, 2007
  16. pcbutts1

    C J. Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard.

    Yanno, just by substituting "I'm" for That's - and - "you" for I ...
    wouldnt that constitute the first true statement you ever made PCButts?
    (Rotflmmfao)

    C J., Aug 23, 2007
  17. pcbutts1

    sittingduck Guest

    Buffalo wrote:

    >> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?
    >> FFS.

    > You are just showing your ignorance. Do some research before you spout off.

    So which category do you fall into? Perhaps both?
    sittingduck, Aug 23, 2007
  18. pcbutts1

    Buffalo Guest

    sittingduck wrote:
    > Buffalo wrote:
    >
    >>> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?
    >>> FFS.

    >> You are just showing your ignorance. Do some research before you
    >> spout off.

    > So which category do you fall into? Perhaps both?

    No, I don't.
    I go by what I know, not by just trying to sound knowledgeable by what I
    heard.
    Buffalo, Aug 23, 2007
  19. pcbutts1

    sittingduck Guest

    Buffalo wrote:

    > No, I don't.
    > I go by what I know, not by just trying to sound knowledgeable by what I
    > heard.

    Perhaps you would like to list the clients you've tried? I'm guessing it's an
    extremely short list, since you are still using OE. Very, very few people use
    OE after trying better clients.
    sittingduck, Aug 23, 2007
  20. pcbutts1

    Buffalo Guest

    sittingduck wrote:
    > Buffalo wrote:
    >
    >> No, I don't.
    >> I go by what I know, not by just trying to sound knowledgeable by
    >> what I heard.

    > Perhaps you would like to list the clients you've tried? I'm guessing
    > it's an extremely short list, since you are still using OE. Very,
    > very few people use OE after trying better clients.

    Yes it is a short list. IE seems to work the fastest and best overall when
    compared to FireFox.
    FireFox has some advantages and is my main one, although when things don't
    work out well with it, I have to revert to IE.
    People that refer to others as 'noob's are usually ones themselves.
    Buffalo, Aug 23, 2007