    --
    Regards
    James Saunders

    =?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=, Jun 7, 2005

  2. i work

    =?Utf-8?B?V29yaw==?=, Jun 7, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i work

    me too.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > i work

    i wonder

    Jtyc, Jun 7, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> i work

    > i wonder

    I C

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jun 7, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > I C

    I P

    Jtyc, Jun 7, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:%,
    Jtyc <> rambled:
    >> I C

    > I P

    TCP?

    Nevermind, tech talk is off topic.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your
    F5 key.

    Briscobar, Jun 7, 2005
  8. "Jtyc" wrote:

    > > I C

    > I P

    ICUP

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Jun 7, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SiBBIFNhdW5kZXJz?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    expostulated for all the world to hear;

    > ICUP

    Drink some pickle juice.

    --