new exams not for MCP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    http://mcpmag.com/news/rss.asp?editorialsid=755

    Interesting. the article states:

    **One unique feature of these exams is that none of them will earn those
    who pass them a Microsoft Certified Professional designation. The
    Microsoft Learning group has not responded to numerous requests to
    comment about these exams, but, according to the exam objective guides,
    these exams fall under what's called "Partner Competency" exams. The
    guides define these types of exams as those that "validate that
    individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable of
    deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills across
    multiple Microsoft products and technologies." **

    could this mean that MS now wants capable people vs evangelists?
    naaaahhh!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Neil

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154796.htm (12/15/2004 2:59:22
    >PM) #
    > http://mcpmag.com/news/rss.asp?editorialsid=755
    >
    > Interesting. the article states:
    >
    > **One unique feature of these exams is that none of them will earn those
    > who pass them a Microsoft Certified Professional designation. The
    > Microsoft Learning group has not responded to numerous requests to
    > comment about these exams, but, according to the exam objective guides,
    > these exams fall under what's called "Partner Competency" exams. The
    > guides define these types of exams as those that "validate that
    > individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable of
    > deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills across
    > multiple Microsoft products and technologies." **
    >
    > could this mean that MS now wants capable people vs evangelists?
    > naaaahhh!
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    > learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    > their apparent disinclination to do so."
    > -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    That's fine so long as they don't make me hold hands with
    my other male classmates.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Who disturbs this class as a pebble disturbs a pond?

    kpg, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Neil

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154796.htm (12/15/2004
    >>2:59:22 PM) #
    >> http://mcpmag.com/news/rss.asp?editorialsid=755
    >>
    >> Interesting. the article states:
    >>
    >> **One unique feature of these exams is that none of them will earn
    >> those who pass them a Microsoft Certified Professional designation.
    >> The Microsoft Learning group has not responded to numerous requests
    >> to comment about these exams, but, according to the exam objective
    >> guides, these exams fall under what's called "Partner Competency"
    >> exams. The guides define these types of exams as those that "validate
    >> that individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable
    >> of deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills
    >> across multiple Microsoft products and technologies." **
    >>
    >> could this mean that MS now wants capable people vs evangelists?
    >> naaaahhh!

    > That's fine so long as they don't make me hold hands with
    > my other male classmates.

    Or role play. I hate it when they make you do that.

    JaR
    Motivational Thug

    JaR, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    >> That's fine so long as they don't make me hold hands with
    >> my other male classmates.
    >>

    > Or role play. I hate it when they make you do that.

    SPLORF! guess you two have never worked for an MS partner beofre

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 15, 2004
  5. Yoiu dont work, you're gummint! :)

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
    system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
    the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 15, 2004
  6. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >

    >>> That's fine so long as they don't make me hold hands with
    >>> my other male classmates.
    >>>

    >> Or role play. I hate it when they make you do that.

    > SPLORF! guess you two have never worked for an MS partner beofre

    So you're saying that sort of thing is not done if one works for an MS
    Partner?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 15, 2004
  7. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <> say in news:O9dWKsv4EHA.3120
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Yoiu dont work, you're gummint! :)

    but I wasn't always...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 16, 2004
  8. Neil

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154796.htm (12/15/2004
    >>>2:59:22 PM) #
    >>> http://mcpmag.com/news/rss.asp?editorialsid=755
    >>>
    >>> Interesting. the article states:
    >>>
    >>> **One unique feature of these exams is that none of them will earn
    >>> those who pass them a Microsoft Certified Professional designation.
    >>> The Microsoft Learning group has not responded to numerous requests
    >>> to comment about these exams, but, according to the exam objective
    >>> guides, these exams fall under what's called "Partner Competency"
    >>> exams. The guides define these types of exams as those that "validate
    >>> that individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable
    >>> of deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills
    >>> across multiple Microsoft products and technologies." **
    >>>
    >>> could this mean that MS now wants capable people vs evangelists?
    >>> naaaahhh!

    >> That's fine so long as they don't make me hold hands with
    >> my other male classmates.
    >>

    > Or role play. I hate it when they make you do that.

    Who gets to play the sailor on shore leave and who gets to play the hooker?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Dec 16, 2004
  9. Neil

    Mike T. Guest

    "kpg" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154796.htm (12/15/2004 2:59:22
    >>PM) #
    >> http://mcpmag.com/news/rss.asp?editorialsid=755
    >>
    >> Interesting. the article states:
    >>
    >> **One unique feature of these exams is that none of them will earn those
    >> who pass them a Microsoft Certified Professional designation. The
    >> Microsoft Learning group has not responded to numerous requests to
    >> comment about these exams, but, according to the exam objective guides,
    >> these exams fall under what's called "Partner Competency" exams. The
    >> guides define these types of exams as those that "validate that
    >> individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable of
    >> deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills across
    >> multiple Microsoft products and technologies." **
    >>
    >> could this mean that MS now wants capable people vs evangelists?
    >> naaaahhh!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    >> learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    >> their apparent disinclination to do so."
    >> -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    > That's fine so long as they don't make me hold hands with
    > my other male classmates.

    Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya.......

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Dec 16, 2004
  10. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:uVXVSG74EHA.3388
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >> That's fine so long as they don't make me hold hands with
    >> my other male classmates.
    >>

    > Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya.......

    PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

    DANGIT MIKE! I just cleaned that screen...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 16, 2004