    --
    Marin Kostov
    Microsoft Office XP Master Instructor

    Marin Kostov, Jul 17, 2004

  2. And what website would that be? Microsoft is constantly changing the test
    format.

    MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\), Jul 17, 2004

  3. Marin Kostov

    Neil Guest

    "MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\)" <> wrote in

    > And what website would that be? Microsoft is constantly changing the
    > test format.
    >
    > "Marin Kostov" <> wrote in message
    >> On a web-site I found the following:
    >>
    >> "There was an announcement made at this weeks Partner Conference that
    >> all exams will be re-released as performance based exams. No more
    >> multiple choice!"
    >>
    >> Is that true? I love performance based questions (just like the MS
    >> Office Certs).
    >>
    >> --
    >> Marin Kostov
    >> Microsoft Office XP Master Instructor

    the Partner conference (WWPC) was held this week in Toronto but not all
    info has been released to the public

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 17, 2004
  4. >the Partner conference (WWPC) was held this week in Toronto but not all
    >info has been released to the public

    .... it's been know for a while that ms are 'reviewing' the process. I
    hope thinks do indeed change for the better and that the MCNGP get the
    recognition we deserve for helping to make it happen.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  5. Marin Kostov

    Neil Guest

    > MCNGP get the
    > recognition we deserve for helping to make it happen.

    you, sir, are dreaming in technicolor...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 18, 2004
  6. >you, sir, are dreaming in technicolor...

    .... and stereo (where available).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004