    not like it at all. It is very confusing, etc.

    Thanks for your immediate response.

    Ben

    Ben, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Ben

    vivek Guest

    Same here I am also planning to give the exam next week and I had no idea
    about this new question types
    I am giveing 70-316

    What all stuff are you using for preparing I am just using Amit Kalani;s
    book

    vivek.

    vivek, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Ben

    Ben Guest

    This is the new format that I am talking about:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/faq/innovations
    ..asp

    Does Microsoft uses the new format for .NET exams?

    Ben

    Ben, Dec 2, 2003