    hot area type. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

    Thanks

    LC

    L C, Jul 24, 2004

  2. Hi
    292 was always in the new format - hot areas, drag and drop etc...

    as per Microsoft Examination Innovations...

    On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 06:57:43 -0400, "L C"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I see some people talking about the "new" exam format for these tests. Is
    >the new format the type of questions that are included in the exam demo
    >download from MS. The type of questions would be drag and drop, reorder,
    >hot area type. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >LC

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jul 24, 2004

  3. L C

    Mark Scott Guest

    Did anyone see an official questionaire from Microsoft asking about "live"
    questions IE you get a simulation of a Windows 2003 server and the question
    is "you have installed you final WIndows 2003 server, you wish to raise the
    Forest level to Windows 2003, please do this using the simulation above"

    Mark Scott, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Yup

    I even got one on an exam a couple of months back (not marks in the
    exam but a nice experience)

    Imagine this

    Having to know how to do something rather than memorizing answers!!!!

    Surely not

    4 sure and dont call me Shirley!

    Marlin Munrow, Jul 28, 2004