New Epson R230 photo printer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by wayne, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. wayne

    wayne Guest

    wayne, Nov 7, 2005

  2. wayne

    wayne Guest

    wayne, Nov 7, 2005

  3. wayne

    Chip Gallo Guest

    wayne wrote:
    > Oh, and there is also an article on the new Epson R250 and on the new
    > Nikon D200 dSLR at
    > http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Wayne
    >
    > Wayne J. Cosshall
    > Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
    > Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
    > Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
    > Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    Any idea if Epson fixed the R200 persistent load problem(s) with the
    CD/DVD caddy? I contacted their tech support a couple of months ago and
    there was no resolution, plus they didn't send out the replacement caddy
    promised by the technical support person. For that matter, did the R220
    help in this area?

    I have a coworker who finds that his R200 loads the CD caddy just fine,
    but on the Epson support forum several people reported problems.

    Chip Gallo

    Chip Gallo, Nov 7, 2005
  4. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Hi Chip,

    I'm waiting to get one in here for review and I'll definitely be
    checking that along with the usual things.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall

    wayne, Nov 8, 2005
  5. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Chip,

    I have finished testing the R350 (see
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=325>)
    and it works well with CD/DVD printing. I have the R230 and will put
    the review of that up in a couple of days.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall

    wayne, Nov 12, 2005