    there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
    there is.

    Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

    Andrew McDonald, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Cosco. Epson semi-gloss paper in packages of 100 for $24.00. Ink
    cartridges for about $35% less than retail (packaged in pairs).

    JC

    Jeffrey Cohen, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Andrew McDonald wrote:
    > Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
    > there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
    > there is.

    I fell so silly. I did not think to check B&H. They have very good
    prices on paper and ink.

    Andrew McDonald, Jul 13, 2003
  4. Andrew McDonald

    eeb912 Guest

    www.atlex.com

    Excellent source for supplies for your excellent new printer. I love mine.

    Liz

    eeb912, Jul 13, 2003
  5. Andrew McDonald

    Jim Polaski Guest

    http://www.digitalartsupplies.com/

    --
    Regards,
    JP

    Macintosh for productivity. Linux for servers. Palm/Visor for mobility. Windows to feed the Black Hole in your IT budget

    Jim Polaski, Jul 13, 2003
  6. Is this genuine Epson semigloss paper (S041332 for A4, and S041334 for
    A3)?

    In article <>, Jeffrey Cohen
    <> writes
    >Cosco. Epson semi-gloss paper in packages of 100 for $24.00. Ink
    >cartridges for about $35% less than retail (packaged in pairs).
    >
    >JC
    >
    >Andrew McDonald wrote:
    >> Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
    >> there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
    >> there is.
    >>
    >> Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

    Nobody

    nobody nowhere, Jul 13, 2003
  7. Andrew McDonald

    Rafe B. Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:11:44 GMT, Andrew McDonald <>
    wrote:

    >Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
    >there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
    >there is.
    >
    >Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

    Excellent lists of vendors at:

    http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

    Be forewarned, though -- the 2200, being a pigment ink printer,
    is fussy about the papers it will print on. Glossy surfaces will
    be trouble.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Jul 13, 2003
  8. Andrew McDonald

    Annika1980 Guest

    If you're in a hurry try www.pcconnection.com.

    I've ordered stuff at midnight and had it delivered before I woke up the next
    morning. I don't know how they do it. I think the stuff is shipped from a
    warehouse a couple of miles from my house.

    Annika1980, Jul 13, 2003
  9. I mentioned two other sources for paper in earlier reply. Just wanted to add
    that I am also thinking about buying the 2200, and in reading some of the
    reviews about this printer it sounds like it is very important to use Epson
    paper - and the exact kinds they specify - to get best results.

    Burnell Stover, Jul 13, 2003
  10. Andrew McDonald

    Ender Guest

    wrote:

    >Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
    >there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
    >there is.
    >
    >Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

    Try Epson itself. It is very cheap, and also Dell. I just bought ink
    from Dell, which was the cheapest around for an Epson 780. Delivery
    comes in 2-3 days or less.

    GH

    Ender, Jul 13, 2003
  11. Andrew McDonald

    Bob O`Bob Guest

    nobody nowhere wrote:

    > Is this genuine Epson semigloss paper (S041332 for A4, and S041334 for
    > A3)?

    They have Costco across the 'big pond' now?

    .... it's S041141 - 8.5" x 11"

    Bob O`Bob, Jul 13, 2003
  12. Try www.atlex.com! I just purchased my new 2200 cart's for $8.90 ea (reg.
    $11.95 ea) and a 50 sheet box of 13" x 19" Premium Luster paper for $80.56
    (reg. $127.99) and they only charged $8.60 shipping. That's about 20%
    cheaper than anyone else I've found. Another poster said they never have
    anything in stock and things never show up after you order online. What ever
    happened to CALLING by phone? I had my package in two days! 800-327-2822.

    Jerry Greer
    www.jerrygreerphotography.com

    Jerry Greer / Mountain Trail Press, Jul 14, 2003
  13. Andrew McDonald

    David Chien Guest

    Costco. $19.99 / 100 pack Epson Photo Paper

    David Chien, Jul 14, 2003
  14. Andrew McDonald

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: David Chien

    >Costco. $19.99 / 100 pack Epson Photo Paper

    Epson Photo Paper isn't one of the six papers supported/recommended for the
    2200. The print life is way too short.

    Bill Hilton, Jul 14, 2003