    Is there a new model coming out this year?
    Just curious...
    Thanks

    Tsoglan Boy, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Tsoglan Boy

    Renato V. Guest

    "Tsoglan Boy" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone know what the future holds for canon eos 10d?
    > Is there a new model coming out this year?
    > Just curious...
    > Thanks

    The production of the EOS 10D has already been stopped according to the news
    coming from the french magazine Chasseur d'Image
    Here in Italy if you try for an order of that camera Canon asks the
    agreement for delivering a new unknown model.
    Maybe we will see the new Camera ( EOS 10D Mark II ?) in September at the
    Photokina.
    Regards
    Renato

    Renato V., Jul 28, 2004

  3. Tsoglan Boy

    Mark B. Guest

    "Tsoglan Boy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone know what the future holds for canon eos 10d?

    Nope!

    > Is there a new model coming out this year?

    Maybe.

    > Just curious...

    Go to http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1019 and do a search
    for '10D upgrade', '10D replacement', etc. and you'll find more rumors than
    you can shake a stick at. Canon won't release any info until they're ready.
    Don't believe anything except an official announcement

    Mark

    Mark B., Jul 28, 2004