    Hi - How do you add another new emial address other than existing one I
    have?

    Thanks, Gerald
    Tracy Graham, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Tracy  Graham

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:46:14 +0100, Tracy Graham wrote:
    > Hi - How do you add another new emial address other than existing one I
    > have?

    Your ISP has to create the new email account/address then you have to
    configure your mail client with the new name and password in order to
    access it.

    --
    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.
    Jimchip, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Tracy  Graham

    Michael Guest

    In <news:NzfSa.49$>,
    Tracy Graham said:

    > Hi - How do you add another new emial address other than existing one
    > I have?
    >
    > Thanks, Gerald

    Simple... contact your ISP and ask for one, then set it up on your machine
    the way you did for the one you already have.
    Michael, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Steven Pilbeam, Jul 19, 2003
  5. Tracy  Graham

    Patrick Guest

    Tracy Graham wrote:
    > Hi - How do you add another new emial address other than existing one
    > I have?
    >
    > Thanks, Gerald

    Why not ask Tracy Graham Gerald ?

    (whoops I.ve left a comma out thiere)
    Patrick, Jul 19, 2003
  6. Tracy  Graham

    Dave M Guest

    "Tracy Graham " <> wrote:
    >Hi - How do you add another new emial address other than existing one I
    >have?
    >
    >Thanks, Gerald
    >
    >The simply answer to your question is get one of my email addresses, it

    can be used with Outlook Express as well as online email.
    www.hotpost.co.uk
    Dave M, Nov 6, 2003